Letterkenny on Hulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letterkenny on Hulu

This has got to be one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. Quirky and crass, it's just hilarious to me. Caveat: My wife doesn't like it. But then she doesn't like Monty Python and the Holy Grail, either.

It is definitely not a show for Molly Mormon. It's set in a small farming town in Canada, Letterkenny. It's freaking brilliant, I think. Make sure you at least get through the episode, "Fartbook." It will hook you by then.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

I will check it out when I finally get Hulu in a week or so. I also need to watch Moone Boy again.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
      This has got to be one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. Quirky and crass, it's just hilarious to me. Caveat: My wife doesn't like it. But then she doesn't like Monty Python and the Holy Grail, either.

It is definitely not a show for Molly Mormon. It's set in a small farming town in Canada, Letterkenny. It's freaking brilliant, I think. Make sure you at least get through the episode, "Fartbook." It will hook you by then.
      I watched 3 episodes and didn't get hooked. I'll give it another try one of these days.

Comment

I flew Air Canada overseas recently and watched all the seasons on the flights. "Crass" is probably an understatement but it's truly hilarious.

I concur that the Fartbook episode is wet-your-pants hilarious. The long-running bit in Season 2 about carnal relations with an ostrich is also hilarious but that show is definitely TV-MA.

Also, both seasons of Fleabag were on Air Canada, unedited. That show is extremely raunchy, way more than Letterkenny, which is saying something.

Comment

I appreciate you warning us goober Molly Mormons. That was very kind.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            I appreciate you warning us goober Molly Mormons. That was very kind.
            The warning was for all Molly Mormons, both goober and non-goober, alike.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              I flew Air Canada overseas recently and watched all the seasons on the flights. "Crass" is probably an understatement but it's truly hilarious.

I concur that the Fartbook episode is wet-your-pants hilarious. The long-running bit in Season 2 about carnal relations with an ostrich is also hilarious but that show is definitely TV-MA.

Also, both seasons of Fleabag were on Air Canada, unedited. That show is extremely raunchy, way more than Letterkenny, which is saying something.
              I recently watched Fleabag. Season 2 was much better than 1. By a wide margin I thought. And yes that show is pretty filthy.

Comment

Dear President Bednar,

Call me asap - we need an emergency transfer.

Tell sister Bednar thanks for the Pumpkin pie recipe.

Elder clackamascoug.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                  Dear President Bednar,

Call me asap - we need an emergency transfer.

Tell sister Bednar thanks for the Pumpkin pie recipe.

Elder clackamascoug.
                  We're going to miss you, Elder. Did the show affect you that much?

For me, I've seen a few sketches here and there and never really found them funny.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                    We're going to miss you, Elder. Did the show affect you that much?

For me, I've seen a few sketches here and there and never really found them funny.
                    Yeah I watched 2 eps last night based upon this thread. Not my bag.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Not your bag? Sure...

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                          Sorry.
                          No apology necessary. I like to try new things, and I don’t expect to like them all. It’s just a bonus when I do.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                          X