Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    As of 3/11/2020:

0% chance of winning the WCC regular season (including shared title)
    0% chance of winning the WCC tournament
    73.6% chance of reaching the Round of 32
    40.3% chance of reaching the Sweet 16
    18.7% chance of reaching the Elite 8
    8.1% chance of reaching the Final Four
    1.5% chance of winning the NCAA tournament.

Lunardi projecting BYU as a 5-seed (last updated 3/9/2020) - http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...l/bracketology
    Palm projecting BYU as a 6-seed playing the winner of the play-in game - https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/
    Now do it including the probability the tournament will even happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
      0% chance of anything good happening for BYU athletics
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        100% NCCA CHAMPIONS (68 way tie)!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          100% NCCA CHAMPIONS (68 way tie)!!!!
          Damn. I feel sick for the kids on our team. They played their guts out and deserve a chance to cement their legacies into BYU Athletic's history. Damn, damn, damn.

Comment

• What a shame that it worked out like this. BYU doesn't get teams like this very often; it would've been fun to see what they could do.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
              What a shame that it worked out like this. BYU doesn't get teams like this very often; it would've been fun to see what they could do.
              this sucks so much
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Officially cancelled.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NCAA/status/1238...928667136?s=20

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Luke weighs in. He's had a lot of experience shattering dreams.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Some good news to end an otherwise shitty week:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• That's a really good pick up, imo. I think he'll be a three year starter with 15 or 18 points a game potential.

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...r-coronavirus/

The 2020 NCAA Tournament is not going to be played over concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, but there is still a chance an official bracket for the field of 68 could be released by the NCAA.

NCAA senior vice president of basketball Dan Gavitt told CBS Sports on Friday that the NCAA has not yet completely killed the idea of putting together a 68-team bracket for the purposes of an official recognition of the 2019-20 men's Division I basketball season. While far from a sure thing, it's still on the table -- offering hope to coaches and players across the country that they could at least potentially get formal recognition for the work they put into their seasons over the past five-plus months.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Comment

• Here's a picture of the girl you could have hooked up with had spring break not been canceled.

Comment

• Would BYU have made the field of 16? Looks like they hypothetically scheduled it to skip Sunday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...ss/ar-BB119NIp

Comment

Working...
                                X