• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punchable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      Seriously I hate St. Mary’s so much more than Gonzaga.

I hate them both lots. I hope someone Tanya Hardings Ford.

Comment

• Yo go hit there.

Comment

• Of course

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
            Yo go hit there.
            for sure pushed out of bounds. darn.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
              Yo go hit there.
              He got hit all night

Comment

• I hate everything. That was sooooo bad.

And to top it off, it's almost 1 AM on a work night.

Comment

• Can't make free throws, can't make layups. Yoeli layed an egg tonight.

Comment

• Well...that sucked. Really bad.

But, honestly, that probably is pretty good prep for the NCAA tourney. Refs tend to swallow their whistles at inopportune times.

I figured BYU was in trouble when they simply couldn't keep from turning over the ball in the first half. That and not making a good run when Ford spent some extended time on the bench. Darn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                      Well...that sucked. Really bad.

But, honestly, that probably is pretty good prep for the NCAA tourney. Refs tend to swallow their whistles at inopportune times.

I figured BYU was in trouble when they simply couldn't keep from turning over the ball in the first half. That and not making a good run when Ford spent some extended time on the bench. Darn.
                      Good prep, nothing. Seriously. I don't think that helps squat

Comment

• It should be a violation of NCAA regs to name such an asshole team after Jesus’ mom. That said, nothing more reliable than BYU shitting the bed in a conference tournament.

Comment

• Cougs deserved to lose this game. Turnovers. Haws 2-14. Yoeli 8-20 and a lot of those misses were in the low post.

Officiating was the usual WCC fare but it didn’t make Haws 2-14 and BYU with 15 TOs

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                            Cougs deserved to lose this game. Turnovers. Haws 2-14. Yoeli 8-20 and a lot of those misses were in the low post.

Officiating was the usual WCC fare but it didn’t make Haws 2-14 and BYU with 15 TOs
                            Both teams deserved to lose that game, so it might as well have been the good guys winning

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Both teams deserved to lose that game, so it might as well have been the good guys winning
                              Agreed.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Yoeli got stuffed by the smc benchwarmers. Argh...
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X