2019-2020 BYU Cougars basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    Here's a picture of the girl you could have hooked up with had spring break not been canceled.
    Her mystery adds to her beauty.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• This simulation of March Madness has No. 6 BYU getting to the Sweet Sixteen, knocking off #3 Seton Hall. I'm sure it's accurate to that point, but strays when it picks #2 SDSU to bet the Cougs, noting that they lost to the Aztecs in Provo by 5, forgetting that Yoeli sat that one out. Too bad, because their next opponent would have been Gonzaga for the right to go to the Final Four. What might have been... Dayton wins it all. Thanks, Coronavirus!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        This simulation of March Madness has No. 6 BYU getting to the Sweet Sixteen, knocking off #3 Seton Hall. I'm sure it's accurate to that point, but strays when it picks #2 SDSU to bet the Cougs, noting that they lost to the Aztecs in Provo by 5, forgetting that Yoeli sat that one out. Too bad, because their next opponent would have been Gonzaga for the right to go to the Final Four. What might have been... Dayton wins it all. Thanks, Coronavirus!
        Obviously the god of NCAA basketball is not our God.

Comment

• I'm still so very disappointed that the NCAA got cancelled.

This year, of all years, was going to be the year of upsets all over the place. There truly hasn't been that one dominant team that everyone is talking about and is sure will win it all. I mean...Utah even beat Kentucky this year. KENTUCKY! Just imagine - the tournament had the potential to be absolutely crazy.

On top of that, BYU had the kind of team that really could beat about anyone from this field that lacked standouts. I mean - they would've had to go on a run and make some shots. If the shooters were off or they weren't taking care of the ball and were turning it over, they certainly had the chance to be upset themselves. But they had a chance to do some damage and advance. A real potential to make it into the second weekend.

It really is starting to feel like BYU and BYU fans just aren't meant to have nice things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
            I'm still so very disappointed that the NCAA got cancelled.

This year, of all years, was going to be the year of upsets all over the place. There truly hasn't been that one dominant team that everyone is talking about and is sure will win it all. I mean...Utah even beat Kentucky this year. KENTUCKY! Just imagine - the tournament had the potential to be absolutely crazy.

On top of that, BYU had the kind of team that really could beat about anyone from this field that lacked standouts. I mean - they would've had to go on a run and make some shots. If the shooters were off or they weren't taking care of the ball and were turning it over, they certainly had the chance to be upset themselves. But they had a chance to do some damage and advance. A real potential to make it into the second weekend.

It really is starting to feel like BYU and BYU fans just aren't meant to have nice things.
            You're just starting to get that feeling?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Hey guys! We did REALLY good in the NCAA tournament this year!

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ent-played-out

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Hey guys! We did REALLY good in the NCAA tournament this year!

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Stinking badgers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    Stinking badgers!
                    The parade will help us all feel better.

Comment

If BYU was hot from 3 and Yoeli didn't go cold down low, who knows what might have happened. Such a shame to never know.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                        If BYU was hot from 3 and Yoeli didn't go cold down low, who knows what might have happened. Such a shame to never know.
                        Right, but all the participants need to keep at least 6 feet away from each other and all the spectators should stay home.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Lol. Zags lost to Yale. Eat a dick, Zags!
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              That was great. Awesome they got Wrubbel to do the voiceover for it. Love that the got Seljaas’ hair and ‘stache right. They could have done better on TJ’s hair though.

Comment

Working...
                              X