Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    Not really.
    Seriously. Didnt we beat them 3 of 4 years on the road all when they were top 10 ranked?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cougs not shooting well at LMU. They need to put some fire into it or they could lose this game.

Comment

• They look like shit
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          They look like shit
          I’ve got my expectations way too high for this team somehow. Good to remind ourselves that BYU is 3-5 in true road games this season and one of those wins was Portland.

Comment

• Much better.

Barcello is such a stud.

Comment

• These posts are always fun to read after the game.

Oh by the way, BYU set a new team record with 18 three pointers.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Cougars shot significantly better in the second half.

Comment

• MVP may have tweaked something on that weird landing. Hope he is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    MVP may have tweaked something on that weird landing. Hope he is ok.
                    I know. Please, please, please bless MVP!
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      MVP may have tweaked something on that weird landing. Hope he is ok.
                      Pope asking for prayers from cougar nation on behalf of MVP... Guess it might be worse than expected.

Comment

• MVP has been way more solid this year than I ever expected so that would be a pretty big blow to lose him considering we're already really thin in the frontcourt. The first half was a good reminder of just how soft we are inside. Yo was timid and got pushed around, and the rest of our "bigs" are just extremely limited in athleticism. Good thing we can bomb. TJ has had such a solid senior year even though Toolson and Yo get most of the pub.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                          MVP has been way more solid this year than I ever expected so that would be a pretty big blow to lose him considering we're already really thin in the frontcourt. The first half was a good reminder of just how soft we are inside. Yo was timid and got pushed around, and the rest of our "bigs" are just extremely limited in athleticism. Good thing we can bomb. TJ has had such a solid senior year even though Toolson and Yo get most of the pub.
                          Two shots from TJ are the difference between where we are as a solid single digit seed and fighting for a spot in the first four.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                            Two shots from TJ are the difference between where we are as a solid single digit seed and fighting for a spot in the first four.
                            Then again, there are some OT losses that could have gone our way as well. After a full season it pretty much averages out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              Then again, there are some OT losses that could have gone our way as well. After a full season it pretty much averages out.
                              We have more OT losses and close losses than than the 2 TJ game winners. I'd say we need another game or two to go our way to even out... Here's to it being Gonzaga!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                We have more OT losses and close losses than than the 2 TJ game winners. I'd say we need another game or two to go our way to even out... Here's to it being Gonzaga!
                                I'd prefer blowing them out.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X