Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Barcello's toe...

Nice shot, but man, a 3 woulda been so nice.
    Nevermind... I forget it's the white line! Nice!

Comment

• So fun.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Comment

• esad, Aggies.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Woohoo! Aggie tears.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• This team has some nice wins in the non-conference. I like how they're coming together.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Great win. This team can be a NCAA tournament team if they don't drop dumb games to the bottom of the WCC.

Comment

• That is a good Aggie team that will likely win the MWC. It’s a good win. Plus it’s always nice beating the Aggies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Nice shot from Barcelo to put the game out of reach. Was disappointed that it took so long for them to figure out how to attack the 1-3-1. Seems like they should have remembered what St. Mary's and pretty much every other team did to us in prior seasons running that defense.

I was surprised that they didn't go to Merrill more. But with 5 guys averaging double digits, they are pretty balanced.

Fun game to watch, really pleased with the W.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• for anyone who attended the game, was there the usual level of complaining from Aggie fans that the game wasn't at their place?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                        for anyone who attended the game, was there the usual level of complaining from Aggie fans that the game wasn't at their place?
                        I can't speak to that, but I can say that watching the BYU-Utah game I was tired of one of the announcers telling us "this is how college basketball should always be played - on campus" by halftime. We get it. Utah's athletic department complained about the games at Vivint and got the PAC12 announcers to make sure we all heard about it...repeatedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          for anyone who attended the game, was there the usual level of complaining from Aggie fans that the game wasn't at their place?

Go ahead and feast on this. (read the first post for context, but things get enjoyable in the next couple of posts)

https://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewt...e98750404b2113
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Get a straw, because there are a lot of Aggie tears to drink:

https://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewt...hp?f=6&t=51718

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Get a straw, because there are a lot of Aggie tears to drink:

https://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewt...hp?f=6&t=51718
                              So many great threads on that board. Love it.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                So many great threads on that board. Love it.
                                So many things have slipped away over the years, heck SuckDogState no longer chokes to us, but still there ever reliable is the intense and irrational hatred of the Aggie faithful. For a brief few moments the world is just the way it should be. From grown men keeping track of how long kids stay in the mission field (hey I know I am an asshole but somebody was one to me first! I am serious they were really mean to me!) to seriously hurt men waving the white flag of surrender (I never want to play them again because it hurts me so much to lose) is indeed one of the tender mercies God has given me. I have no idea how BYU can still do this to the Aggie faithful but thank all that is good there is still somebody out there that lets BYU make them deranged.
                                Last edited by Goatnapper'96; 12-17-2019, 10:31 AM.
                                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                                X