The NHL is BACK!: The Official 2019-2020 NHL Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NHL is BACK!: The Official 2019-2020 NHL Season Thread

Well, we are into the season and my Blue Jackets gambled everything last season and lost. Was it the right move? Still undecided as the 1st series sweep was spectacular but we lost Panarin and Bob.. could we have gotten more by trading? Yes.

I am hopeful that some of our younger players will step up and fill the void on offense. We are off to a sluggish start and will likely miss the playoffs or barely get in.

At least one of our younger players is fairing well and last night showcased his skills with an insane score..

Sonny Milano. Here’s to him getting better and better..

https://youtu.be/p5YgQzaDLxI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dabrockster; 10-17-2019, 09:34 AM.

The Blackhawks still suck, but there is some great offensive talent on that roster.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Really surprised by Edmonton doing so well so far. I don't expect it to last.

Comment

Blackhawks are a bad team. Seabrook has somehow become even worse this year. That contract is killing this team.
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          Blackhawks are a bad team. Seabrook has somehow become even worse this year. That contract is killing this team.
          Offensively they are ok defensively they are an abomination. It’s just sad.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
            Really surprised by Edmonton doing so well so far. I don't expect it to last.
            They stomped my CBJ the other night. 4-1 at our home.

Comment

Fleury had several incredible saves for the Golden Knights last night, but this one was incredibler and it came at a super clutch moment.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Kirby Dach has been good so far.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Babcock fired. I was always shocked with how much the Maple Leafs paid him. The Q-Stache was always the better coach.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                    Babcock fired. I was always shocked with how much the Maple Leafs paid him. The Q-Stache was always the better coach.
                    I don't think the issue in Toronto was Babcock. Great coaches don't fix broken franchises on their own. The ML's did throw a lot of money at him. They are one of the most valuable franchises, so why not?

I disagree about him being worse than Quenneville. Although they are both top notch coaches.

Finally. The Maple Leafs suck. It's good to see them suffer.

Comment

So many coaches biting the dust so early in the season and so few of them having to do with their record on the ice.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl...-nhl-1.5390679

The Dallas Stars on Tuesday dismissed second-year head coach Jim Montgomery due to "unprofessional conduct inconsistent with the core values and beliefs of the Dallas Stars and the National Hockey League."

On Nov. 29, Bill Peters resigned as Calgary Flames head coach amid allegations of racial slurs and physical abuse of players in previous jobs.

Head coach Mike Babcock was also accused of verbal abuse after he was fired recently by the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Last week, Chicago Blackhawks assistant coach Marc Crawford was put on leave while the team investigates allegations of physical abuse made against him by two other former players.

Comment

Seabrook to LTIR. Hopefully this is the first step towards his retirement.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

go krakheads!

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            go krakheads!

Looks to put the Red Wings and their Octopus to shame.

Comment

The NHL is BACK!: The Official 2019-2020 NHL Season Thread

It’s on. We shouldn’t have gotten a chance but now we are in!!!

Let’s Go Hawks!!!!!!

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                              X