Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    John Adams?? I pretty much know all the BYU BB players from Nemelka and Congdon on. Are you sure you didn't mean John Fairchild?
    The John Adams of my 2nd grade paper mache bust was playing roundball for Harvard in like 1761. I apologize for the confusion. Said bust is the only paper mache object I've ever crushed, and has no relation at all to BYU.

Comment

Originally posted by Senioritis View Post
      The John Adams of my 2nd grade paper mache bust was playing roundball for Harvard in like 1761. I apologize for the confusion. Said bust is the only paper mache object I've ever crushed, and has no relation at all to BYU.
      In fifth grade, I made a papier mache pinata of Willie Mays' head, which now seems odd since he was my idol back then and why I would want to beat it in with a baseball bat seems inappropriate. Christmas Eve '62 we filled it with candy and cheap trinkets and began the festivities. Unfortunately, my zeal in applying the glue-laden paper strips had gotten a little out of control and The Say Hey Kid's paper noggin was at least two inches thick and the consistency of those trench covers beloved by road crews. Not even a fully juiced Barry Bonds could have cracked that thing open. My last recollection of the event was my dad chopping away at Willie with a large axe for many minutes while I looked on in horror.

Comment

Actually, thanks to advancements in medicine over the years, gonorrhea is actually quite treatable. It would be highly unlikely that Nate Cooper die from such an infection.

Perhaps you should wish that his symptoms be more acute?
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          In fifth grade, I made a papier mache pinata of Willie Mays' head, which now seems odd since he was my idol back then and why I would want to beat it in with a baseball bat seems inappropriate. Christmas Eve '62 we filled it with candy and cheap trinkets and began the festivities. Unfortunately, my zeal in applying the glue-laden paper strips had gotten a little out of control and The Say Hey Kid's paper noggin was at least two inches thick and the consistency of those trench covers beloved by road crews. Not even a fully juiced Barry Bonds could have cracked that thing open. My last recollection of the event was my dad chopping away at Willie with a large axe for many minutes while I looked on in horror.
          Little did you know it would actually prove to be a near life-size duplicate of Mays' godson's head, 40 years later.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Can I possibly be the only one here who doesn't even remember Nate Cooper?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
              Can I possibly be the only one here who doesn't even remember Nate Cooper?
              I don't remember him, either. I just wanted to clarify about the gonorrhea. The last thing we need out there is misinformation about this very livable condition.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I don't remember him, either. I just wanted to clarify about the gonorrhea. The last thing we need out there is misinformation about this very livable condition.
                Does this mean we can take your name off the prayer roll at the temple?
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                  Does this mean we can take your name off the prayer roll at the temple?
                  I said gonorrhea is livable. I didn't say anything about human papillomavirus.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    I made a couple of paper mache objects in 9th grade art class that would have made napper proud. I found out Miss Eisenbach had no sense of humor.

Comment

I'm hoping that most here agree with me when I say that masturbation is a much more exciting topic than Lance Allred.
                      And may the two never meet.
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

For those cougar fans that don't remember Nathan Cooper, he is now what Steve Tate will be to cougarboarders in 10-15 years. Everyone will hate him for some vaguely remembered and probably benign incident. They just become a lightning rod for whatever fateful reason.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                          For those cougar fans that don't remember Nathan Cooper, he is now what Steve Tate will be to cougarboarders in 10-15 years. Everyone will hate him for some vaguely remembered and probably benign incident. They just become a lightning rod for whatever fateful reason.
                          Steve Tate that nut grabbing son of a bitch, then he tries to figure four leg lock Mckay Jacobsen.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Steve Tate that nut grabbing son of a bitch
                            Wasn't he was the grabee, not the graber?

Lame reply I know, but I gotta get Lance off the top post. I'm only doing this once Flystripper, I'm not going to get in a bump war.

Comment

If I am ever in the same room as Nate Cooper, I am going to torch his Conan O'Brien hair with a Bic lighter and a can of AquaNet. His scalp will look like Darth Vader's at the end of Return of the Jedi.

Comment

If I am ever in the same room as Nate Cooper, I am going to torch his Conan O'Brien hair with a Bic lighter and a can of AquaNet. His scalp will look like Darth Vader's at the end of Return of the Jedi.
                                The resurrected Anakin Skywalker had a very healthy head of hair in the final scene of Return of the Jedi. Even more so once George Lucas digitally imposed the image of Hayden Christensen alongside Yoda and Alec Guinness.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X