Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solon View Post
    Sorry, but I had to get Jabari off of my screen.
    You are a good man. I also think we all should remember that Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
      Sorry, but I had to get Jabari off of my screen.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

I thought about it more and I still think Nate Cooper should suffer this fate.
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

This thread needs more emoticons

:fro:
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I'm going to have to admit -

I still have no idea why U fans get so upset about Cooper and whatever happened between he and Van Horn. I saw the game, but I guess never saw the foul in question or how horrible it was. It seems like there was never a good replay that showed what happened.

I've heard it described as everything from a foul to a hard foul to a punch. Somehow I don't see it as being a punch - but that's just me.

I do think that Nate had a super-freakily large bobble head, a look that was not helped by his poofy hair pre-mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
              I'm going to have to admit -

I still have no idea why U fans get so upset about Cooper and whatever happened between he and Van Horn. I saw the game, but I guess never saw the foul in question or how horrible it was. It seems like there was never a good replay that showed what happened.

I've heard it described as everything from a foul to a hard foul to a punch. Somehow I don't see it as being a punch - but that's just me.

I do think that Nate had a super-freakily large bobble head, a look that was not helped by his poofy hair pre-mission.
              I think it's really just a joke now. Nate Cooper has probably repented, too.
              “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
              ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

I was at the game and Cooper threw a punch at Van Horn out of bounds under the basket. It whiffed btw.

I'm not sure Van Horn even saw it.
                The Holy War is over, and Utah won - Federal Ute

Think of how stupid the average American is. Then remember that half are even dumber than that. - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Borderline Divine View Post
                  I was at the game and Cooper threw a punch at Van Horn out of bounds under the basket. It whiffed btw.

I'm not sure Van Horn even saw it.
                  Maybe he didn't whiff but was just fanning Van Horn to cool him off?

Comment

I love this thread. Seeing Ute fans still obsess over Nate Cooper is awesome.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      I love this thread. Seeing Ute fans still obsess over Nate Cooper is awesome.
                      Nate's acquired independent significance, and his name has a secondary meaning for us. We don't even recall what he did (most of us didn't even see it). We just have testimonies of his evilness.
                      ― W.H. Auden

Comment

If I were a hospice worker, and Nate Cooper were one of my patients, I would use commercial grade sandpaper when changing his Depends.

Comment

Originally posted by Senioritis View Post
                          If I were a hospice worker, and Nate Cooper were one of my patients, I would use commercial grade sandpaper when changing his Depends.
                          lol @ Senioritis

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/...Hospice/Salary
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            He said IF he were a hospice worker.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              Yeah, but the bonuses start at $98.00 annually, so there's upside.

Comment

I have no memory of Nate Cooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X