Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Sorry i thought that was just a complain about Krystkowiak thread

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    You're free to go in there and chime in about why you like asshole coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
      Sorry i thought that was just a complain about Krystkowiak thread
      Feel free to add your own complaints about him. We won’t judge.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        You're free to go in there and chime in about why you like asshole coaches.
        He is living in your heads.

He knows how to develop talent.

He is not Bolyen.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          He is living in your heads.

He knows how to develop talent.

He is not Bolyen.
          1. I don't deny it. But I'm fine with it because I am not a BYU player or coach. The hate keeps me warm and will have no effect on the outcome of the game.
          2. Debatable.
          3. Irrelevant. Still an asshole.

Comment

2. Debatable.
            Hardly. Lil' ole' Utah with three straight first round draft picks? Either I missed a slew of five star guys signing with Utah, or the guy has a knack developing talent that is unmatched since the days of (dare I say it?) Fat Rick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
              Hardly. Lil' ole' Utah with three straight first round draft picks? Either I missed a slew of five star guys signing with Utah, or the guy has a knack developing talent that is unmatched since the days of (dare I say it?) Fat Rick.
              the only things majerus developed were diabetes and an oedipus complex
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

2. Debatable.
                Yeah, you just destroyed what little credibility you had with that statement
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  the only things majerus developed were diabetes and an oedipus complex
                  Did he want to screw his mother? I don't doubt it, but I hadn't heard that one before.

Comment

Yeah, you just destroyed what little credibility you had with that statement
                    Hey, my main point is Utah has asshole coaches and Kry fits the mold perfectly. No one is disputing that and the claim is highly credible!

Comment

Hey, my main point is Utah has asshole coaches and Kry fits the mold perfectly. No one is disputing that and the claim is highly credible!
                      Youshould stick to discussions about train conductors. More in your wheelhouse.
                      Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 12-13-2017, 11:56 AM.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

He should stick to discussions about train conductors. More in your wheelhouse.
                        trains don’t have steering wheels you dumbass
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

He should stick to discussions about train conductors. More in your wheelhouse.
                          weird post bro. Don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

weird post bro. Don't know what you're talking about.
                            Meh. Voice recognition. He= You

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Meh. Voice recognition. He= You
                              Still doesn't explain the conductor thing. Whatever.

Comment

• I would really like this thread to focus on what is most important: 1) that Nate Cooper gets gonorrhea; 2) that he dies from gonorrhea; and, 3) that he roasts in hell.

I realize that he is not rotting in hell yet, but I certainly hope that he is well on his way to his death of gonorrhea. We have already waited too long for this blessed event to happen.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X