Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.

Sorry. Just got tired of seeing something about Lance Allred on the main page.

I thought we could go with something more uplifting.

As you were.

Originally posted by Senioritis View Post
    Sorry. Just got tired of seeing something about Lance Allred on the main page.

I thought we could go with something more uplifting.

As you were.
    Regardless of what Cooper did or how much he annoyed ute fans, due to him being such a crappy player, I will never understand the disdain. As a BYU fan I couldn't stand him because he sucked. If I were a ute fan, he would have been one of my favorite BYU players.

Andre Miller...hated him. Jordie McTavish...loved him and Majerus should have played him more.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Regardless of what Cooper did or how much he annoyed ute fans, due to him being such a crappy player, I will never understand the disdain. As a BYU fan I couldn't stand him because he sucked. If I were a ute fan, he would have been one of my favorite BYU players.

Andre Miller...hated him. Jordie McTavish...loved him and Majerus should have played him more.
      I loved the big 6'11" Brazilian whose name I am blanking on. One of my favorite moments was when he threw up a three-point shot (a brick) at a critical moment.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

It's because Cooper looked just like Beavis from 'Beavis and Butt-Head.'
        "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
        -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
          I loved the big 6'11" Brazilian whose name I am blanking on. One of my favorite moments was when he threw up a three-point shot (a brick) at a critical moment.
          Araujo? But all the cool BYU fans called him "Hoffa."

Remember tatoo-gate with him and the press guide?
          -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Terry Nashif, yes. Nate Cooper, no. Any of the Astle brothers, yes. Nate Cooper, no. Garner Meads, yes. Nate Cooper, no.

He took a shot at St. Keith the Divine. Unpardonable.

Comment

There is a special place reserved in Hell for Nate Cooper, Justice Sueing (sp?), and Royce Olney.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Terry Nashif, yes. Nate Cooper, no. Any of the Astle brothers, yes. Nate Cooper, no. Garner Meads, yes. Nate Cooper, no.

He took a shot at St. Keith the Divine. Unpardonable.
                Okay, I'll give you that. But only because you named Nashif (along with Murdock, one of the worst D-1 players who ever suited up and got minutes) and the Astle brothers. The Astle brothers...hell, if I were a ute fan, I'd worship those guys.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  There is a special place reserved in Hell for Nate Cooper, Justice Sueing (sp?), and Royce Olney.
                  I am shocked you dont like Nate Cooper, that is so weird you just dont seem like the type to be very opinionated about things.
                  *Banned*

Comment

who likes nate cooper?
                    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

On CG there was once a thread with the word masturbation in it. It was one of those 5,000 hit, six figure post monsters. Someone kept trying to promote another thread to get this very popular thread off the man page because he hated the word masturbation. But it kept poping back up like a cork on a flat pond.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        On CG there was once a thread with the word masturbation in it. It was one of those 5,000 hit, six figure post monsters. Someone kept trying to promote another thread to get this very popular thread off the man page because he hated the word masturbation. But it kept poping back up like a cork on a flat pond.
                        I'm hoping that most here agree with me when I say that masturbation is a much more exciting topic than Lance Allred.

Comment

bump. Needed to see this more than the "tribute" thread on my screen.

Comment

If I ever meet Nate Cooper, I will consider crushing his head in like I did with the paper mache head of John Adams I made in 2nd grade.

Comment

If I ever meet Nate Cooper, I will consider crushing his head in like I did with the paper mache head of John Adams I made in 2nd grade.
                              John Adams?? I pretty much know all the BYU BB players from Nemelka and Congdon on. Are you sure you didn't mean John Fairchild?

Comment

Working...
                              X