October 2019 General Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 2019 General Conference

Post your thoughts and observations here.

Kanye in SLC today. Good for him.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Was it a good idea to kickoff with Elder Holland? Or can we just call it good and all go home at this point, cause that was wonderful, and anything more is just going to be downhill?

Comment

My 9-yr-old filled out her favorite quote square on the bingo card "less wi-fi, more Nephi."
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
        My 9-yr-old filled out her favorite quote square on the bingo card "less wi-fi, more Nephi."
        Did she replace it with "fair dinkum"?

Comment

Fun fact: Steve Owen is the founder of the Great Harvest Bread Company.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Post your thoughts and observations here.

Kanye in SLC today. Good for him.
            He's probably at his place in Jackson and needed to do some grocery shopping.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
              He's doing a Sunday Service at the Gateway between sessions.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting talk by Oaks. Of course, I won't know if what he said about doctrine is doctrine until he becomes President, dies, and he is quoted by subsequent Prophets.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                  Interesting talk by Oaks. Of course, I won't know if what he said about doctrine is doctrine until he becomes President, dies, and he is quoted by subsequent Prophets.
                  Good practical talk.

Solid first session.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    Cody
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

President Nelson to give an address AFTER Elder Bednar during the Saturday afternoon session. Something is about to happen.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                        President Nelson to give an address AFTER Elder Bednar during the Saturday afternoon session. Something is about to happen.
                        Probably some minor administrative changed that will be talked about as a major change based on revelation from God.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                          Probably some minor administrative changed that will be talked about as a major change based on revelation from God.
                          Funk, I like you. You’re a good man.

Please think about whether this is the time and place.
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

So were all the Area Authoities released? That was a long list.

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                              Funk, I like you. You’re a good man.

Please think about whether this is the time and place.
                              No matter what I do, I'm going to be called the bitter apostate, so I might as well play the part.

I'll step out though, I'm probably a little too salty based in Oaks latest comments this week.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                              X