No announcement yet.

2019 MLB Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at Sanchez getting mad at the ump with the strike 3 call. The ump owed the Astros that after the botched foul tip call before!
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      LOL at Sanchez getting mad at the ump with the strike 3 call. The ump owed the Astros that after the botched foul tip call before!
      I don't believe in makeup calls. You screw up, you do better. You start trying to make up what you screw up, then it is a dangerous sliding scale.

I do agree that the foul tip was a horrible call.
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
        I don't believe in makeup calls. You screw up, you do better. You start trying to make up what you screw up, then it is a dangerous sliding scale.

I do agree that the foul tip was a horrible call.
        I should have replied with .

I completely agree. Also, I don't think that last strike call against Sanchez was a terrible call. Sure, outside of the strike zone, but not an obviously blown call.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

I love seeing the Cards getting destroyed in this series. I just hate that it’s the Nats doing it.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

I am buying Nationals stock. Pitching has been incredible. Even when they get in trouble they’re able to get out of jams. And they’re getting hits.

I think they can make it a series with either the Astros or Yankees.
            - SeattleUte

Comment

I am buying Nationals stock. Pitching has been incredible. Even when they get in trouble they’re able to get out of jams. And they’re getting hits.

I think they can make it a series with either the Astros or Yankees.
              Nah. They just earned themselves the right to lose to the Astros.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                Those days sucked. Here's to another curse; or better yet, a plague that only infects Massholes.
                Dave Roberts getting all up inside of Mariano Rivera's head in the 2004 ALCS. I don't care if you hate the Red Sox, that was amazing.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

That Altuve HR was electrifying. And awesome because it sent the Yankees packing.

How does that guy generate so much power?
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Yeah so the Astro's organization. I don't think that I'm going out of a limb saying they really mishandled this Brandon Taubman situation. Deny and accuse a reporter of fabricating the story. It gets corroborated by multiple sources. After all this, you issue a non-apology apology which didn't even include a non-apology apology for falsely alleging the reporter fabricated the story.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Nah. They just earned themselves the right to lose to the Astros.
                      I’m half way around the world right now and I might even get to see a single WS game, but I had to set the beginning stage of my swish now.

Please forget this post if the Astros can somehow pull this one off.
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

Nationals have had plenty of chances.
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

Verlander falling apart now. Can Nationals protect a 1 run lead?
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

If this call doesn’t get overturned...

Turner is yelling ‘Torre is right here. Ask him! He’s looking down because he doesn’t want to see me!’
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

And Rendon makes up for that horrendous call.
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

And Rendon makes up for that horrendous call.
                                No, it was a good call... they even reviewed it thoroughly in NY for like a day.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X