Husky Free Intermountain West - BYU vs Washington 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husky Free Intermountain West - BYU vs Washington 2019

OK, I am going with YO's suggestion. Seems like our thread starters have lost their nerve. Boo.

Highs tomorrow in the low 70's. Going to be a really fun game day. I think we have a decent chance.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    OK, I am going with YO's suggestion. Seems like our thread starters have lost their nerve. Boo.

Highs tomorrow in the low 70's. Going to be a really fun game day. I think we have a decent chance.
    Hey, it's one thing to come up with a thread title on your own. It's another to steady the bark.

Comment

Did anyone watch the Cal-Washington game? Is BYU capable of following Cal's game plan, or will the Coug's have to find a completely different path to victory?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

HuskyFreeWorld!
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

MLP out tomorrow. Bummer.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Did anyone watch the Cal-Washington game? Is BYU capable of following Cal's game plan, or will the Coug's have to find a completely different path to victory?
            I hope we dont have to follow Cal's path because I'd like to stay dry and get home before midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

My preference is that BYU does not win the game.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                My preference is that BYU does not win the game.
                GTFO!
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Could have sworn this was a post by topper.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Could have sworn this was a post by topper.
                    Channeling...
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I'm feeling a defensive game today.

Stymied offenses.
                      We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

We are on the UTA shuttle. Be at the stadium soon.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Too soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Looked out of bounds to me.

Comment

Huge holes in the secondary. That’s got to be a missed assignment.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                              X