The Best of Utah Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    We have it in the EUG, want me to bring a few 12ers up next time I come?
    That would make be so happy.

Untitled.jpg
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Not that Zupas belongs in this thread, but I'm fairly certain mine is the first cowboy hat that's been in this place. Not one damn thing with beef in it.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      "Outlined against a blue, gray
      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Old Bridge Cafe is damn good. Bosnian restaurant opened by a husband/wife who immigrated from Bosnia. It is some of the best food that I've ever had in Utah. It is also absurdly cheap. $25.00 for a platter of food to serve 2 people. Also, they make really good Turkish coffee. It is in a strip mall right over by Century 16.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I've come to love ramen these days. Tosh's Ramen is the best that I've had here in Utah. It kicks Jinya's ass.

Added bonus, the place is right near RoHo brewing's tap room. My plan next time that I go there is to grab the ramen to go and head over and eat it while grabbing a pint at RoHo.
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
            I've come to love ramen these days. Tosh's Ramen is the best that I've had here in Utah. It kicks Jinya's ass.

Added bonus, the place is right near RoHo brewing's tap room. My plan next time that I go there is to grab the ramen to go and head over and eat it while grabbing a pint at RoHo.
            Have you tried the Ramen place right by your office?
            *Banned*

Comment

• toshs broth sucks sjbh
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                toshs broth sucks sjbh
                You are wrong. It is good broth. I've only had the Karai Ramen so I cannot speak to any of the others.

Now, I'm sure that you can get better where you live. I have no doubt about that. Tosh's is good though.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

You are wrong. It is good broth. I've only had the Karai Ramen so I cannot speak to any of the others.

Now, I'm sure that you can get better where you live. I have no doubt about that. Tosh's is good though.
                  tastes like dish water breh
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    tastes like dish water breh
                    I can't trust the taste of someone that thinks beer is gross. SJBH.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I can't trust the taste of someone that thinks beer is gross. SJBH.
                      Maybe the fact that you dont proves he is correct about the broth.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

How does it compare to Maruchan, or even Top Ramen?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I've come to love ramen these days. Tosh's Ramen is the best that I've had here in Utah. It kicks Jinya's ass.

Am I the only one that was mildly surprised that the beer comments were in the second paragraph and not the first?
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            Am I the only one that was mildly surprised that the beer comments were in the second paragraph and not the first?
                            Haha.

Yes, funk has a problem.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Haha.

Yes, funk has a problem.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                Maybe the fact that you dont proves he is correct about the broth.
                                We can debate which styles of beer are best. We can debate which brewers are the best. We can even debate if it is immoral to drink beer.

What cannot be debated though is that a well made beer is delicious. It is just fact. It is truth. SJBH.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X