Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Best of Utah Foods

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    We have it in the EUG, want me to bring a few 12ers up next time I come?
    That would make be so happy.

Untitled.jpg
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Y'all hear that? We're using code names. --Evelle Snoats

Not that Zupas belongs in this thread, but I'm fairly certain mine is the first cowboy hat that's been in this place. Not one damn thing with beef in it.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

"Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

Old Bridge Cafe is damn good. Bosnian restaurant opened by a husband/wife who immigrated from Bosnia. It is some of the best food that I've ever had in Utah. It is also absurdly cheap. $25.00 for a platter of food to serve 2 people. Also, they make really good Turkish coffee. It is in a strip mall right over by Century 16.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

I've come to love ramen these days. Tosh's Ramen is the best that I've had here in Utah. It kicks Jinya's ass.

Added bonus, the place is right near RoHo brewing's tap room. My plan next time that I go there is to grab the ramen to go and head over and eat it while grabbing a pint at RoHo.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    I've come to love ramen these days. Tosh's Ramen is the best that I've had here in Utah. It kicks Jinya's ass.

Added bonus, the place is right near RoHo brewing's tap room. My plan next time that I go there is to grab the ramen to go and head over and eat it while grabbing a pint at RoHo.
    Have you tried the Ramen place right by your office?
    *Banned*

toshs broth sucks sjbh
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    toshs broth sucks sjbh
    You are wrong. It is good broth. I've only had the Karai Ramen so I cannot speak to any of the others.

Now, I'm sure that you can get better where you live. I have no doubt about that. Tosh's is good though.
    --SeattleUte

You are wrong. It is good broth. I've only had the Karai Ramen so I cannot speak to any of the others.

Now, I'm sure that you can get better where you live. I have no doubt about that. Tosh's is good though.
    tastes like dish water breh

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    tastes like dish water breh
    I can't trust the taste of someone that thinks beer is gross. SJBH.
    --SeattleUte

I can't trust the taste of someone that thinks beer is gross. SJBH.
    Maybe the fact that you dont proves he is correct about the broth.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

How does it compare to Maruchan, or even Top Ramen?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Am I the only one that was mildly surprised that the beer comments were in the second paragraph and not the first?
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by CJF View Post
    Am I the only one that was mildly surprised that the beer comments were in the second paragraph and not the first?
    Haha.

Yes, funk has a problem.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Haha.

Yes, funk has a problem.
    --SeattleUte

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Maybe the fact that you dont proves he is correct about the broth.
    We can debate which styles of beer are best. We can debate which brewers are the best. We can even debate if it is immoral to drink beer.

What cannot be debated though is that a well made beer is delicious. It is just fact. It is truth. SJBH.
    --SeattleUte

We can debate which styles of beer are best. We can debate which brewers are the best. We can even debate if it is immoral to drink beer.

What cannot be debated though is that a well made beer is delicious. It is just fact. It is truth. SJBH.
    keep going, you’re getting closer to convincing us that you’ve convinced yourself!

Pretty Bird Chicken is delish.

Also New World Distillery makes a really good gin.
    --SeattleUte

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

Also New World Distillery makes a really good gin carcinogenic
    FIFY
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Also New World Distillery makes a really good gin.
    pretty bird is good. viet pham is always good

Need to try that. We walked by it last night.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Need to try that. We walked by it last night.
    Just don't be like the people in front of me and order the chicken mild. I'm not saying people need to order hot, but medium is the minimum respectable order.

I went hot. It was a nice spice level, not overwhelming at all. I'd be willing to try beyond hot.
    --SeattleUte