No announcement yet.

The official Denver International Airport Free Wi-Fi thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am currently enjoying the sweet, sweet savor of free wireless!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Overrated.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Orlando wifi rocks. Faster than my house, and easy log on.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

While still free, I can no longer say the Denver Wi-Fi is excellent. It's slow and keeps kicking me off today. I've had to re-login 3 times in the last 10 minutes.

Breakfast was crappy too. Had the ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich from Woody Creek Bakery and Café in the upper level of Concourse B, finished and wished I'd grabbed something from McDonald's downstairs.

- Depressed in Denver.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Quiznos really makes this terminal stink. Wi-fi is great.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Checking in.

TSA prescreen was a dream, especially with a baby. Kept shoes on, didn't have to take out camera.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Just enjoyed some chicken potstickers from City Wok. The food was what you would expect but the service was exceptional. The wifi seems adequate.
                I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                  Just enjoyed some chicken potstickers from City Wok. The food was what you would expect but the service was exceptional. The wifi seems adequate.
                  you going to be there this Saturday morning by any chance?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    you going to be there this Saturday morning by any chance?
                    Nope. I will be back on Monday afternoon. Is there anything I can pick up for you then?

Also, the NDSU track and field team just boarded a flight to SF. Two things: I am the size of 2.5-3 of the boys. Secondly, the girls like to flaunt their track and field bodies :rawr:
                    I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

The Syracuse woman's lacrosse team > NDSU girls t&f

Go Orange!
                      I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

This wifi is like a good woman: fast and free.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I am enjoying an extended period of wi fi usage here in Denver while sitting in a SWA 737 at a gate. Why, you ask, are we sitting at the gate instead of flying? Because some genius on the ground crew over filled the fuel
                          tanks and we are overweight by 5000 lbs. and the truck that can pump it out of the tanks can't right now because it is already full and must fuel some other plane before it can help us.

But at least the wifi is free.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            I am enjoying an extended period of wi fi usage here in Denver while sitting in a SWA 737 at a gate. Why, you ask, are we sitting at the gate instead of flying? Because some genius on the ground crew over filled the fuel
                            tanks and we are overweight by 5000 lbs. and the truck that can pump it out of the tanks can't right now because it is already full and must fuel some other plane before it can help us.

But at least the wifi is free.
                            And like PAC, you were out of harm's way during the earthquake. Thank goodness.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              And like PAC, you were out of harm's way during the earthquake. Thank goodness.
                              True, but my family was home. BUt all is well I am told.
                              Last edited by creekster; 08-24-2014, 10:14 AM.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                If you happen to be in a different airport....LAX, JFK, LAS, ORD......using wi-fi, I would ask that you not post about it here. Start your own thread.
                                As PDX was not specifically listed I feel I can post here.

Just a couple of typical Portlanders easing through security.
                                image.jpg
                                image.jpg
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X