• Show
Clear All

• On the R hash, Oldroyd is really hugging that R goal post this year

Comment

• Too many injuries on D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Interception, please.
        I'll be teaching on prayer and gratitude in Sunday School tomorrow.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Solid!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                Let's get back to the intercepting their QB thing.
                Bump!
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• I approve of the field rush in this scenario

Comment

• THE COUGARS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• After further review

DOUBLE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS SSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by happyone; 09-14-2019, 04:29 PM.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
                        I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

• Man, USC lived by Slovis’s arm, and they died by his arm. He had some great plays, but three poor throws and BYU was able to take advantage of each one.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• What a fun game!!

Plenty to complain about, though I thought the coaching was quite good (B+). But man, we just beat a ranked USC at home. We were facing the real threat of 0-4 in September and we will be no worse than 2-2.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Great win, BYU football is fun again.

Comment

• after these last two games, just how good is Utah?

Comment

Working...
                                X