Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL 2019--100 rings in the trunk

From 1-4, then 2-5, to 8-5, I made the playoffs! Just 5 yards more or one less fumble from Metcalf and I'm on the outside looking in. I had a 79 point lead last night before Brady and White scored big while Houston played not to lose.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

The Niners 48-46 last-second win at NO was as entertaining as the score would suggest. With the tough last-second losses to the Seahawks and Ravens, another one might have been devastating to SF's psyche.

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    The Niners 48-46 last-second win at NO was as entertaining as the score would suggest. With the tough last-second losses to the Seahawks and Ravens, another one might have been devastating to SF's psyche.
    A brutal stretch of games, even though the defense made the Green Bay game look easy.

The Seahawks and the Rams have almost an identical point differential, three points separate them. You can assign the difference in records to the fact that Seattle has Russel Wilson and the Rams are slumming it with Goff.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”