X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not pleased with the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      In other “breaking” NFL news, Antonio Brown’s stench lingers in Pittsburgh:

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...wes-him-11500/
      HIPAA doesn't cover flatulence?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        HIPAA doesn't cover flatulence?
        Yeah, and I was wondering about the video footage.

Comment

Hey CMBF, good thing your local affiliate knows what’s up, so you didn’t have to watch that Saints-Rams abomination.
          Yeah, I'm sure they knew Drew Brees was going to hit his thumb. And that QB duel between Flacco and Trubisky sure proves your point!
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

NFL 2019--100 rings in the trunk

Antonio Brown is now dumped by NE..

Kharma.. Freaking hilarious!!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...t-imtimidation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              Antonio Brown is now dumped by NE..

Kharma.. Freaking hilarious!!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...t-imtimidation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Just goes to show you how confident that Patriots are this yearhow ethical the Patriots are!
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Man that guy is a train-wreck.

Comment

AB tweets he's done with the NFL. What's the over-under on people he goes all OJ Simpson on? If I were either of the women who made accusations against him, I'd be a little nervous. This guy is completely unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    AB tweets he's done with the NFL. What's the over-under on people he goes all OJ Simpson on? If I were either of the women who made accusations against him, I'd be a little nervous. This guy is completely unstable.
                    XFL here he comes.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

All I want from the Seahawks is to get Teddy Bridgewater out of the game. Instead they’re making him look like Drew Brees.

Comment

In other “breaking” NFL news, Antonio Brown’s stench lingers in Pittsburgh:

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...wes-him-11500/
                        Hah. I know him. He was a resident when I was a fellow at Pitt.
                        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          All I want from the Seahawks is to get Teddy Bridgewater out of the game. Instead they’re making him look like Drew Brees.
                          First game with both Ansah and Clowney... what a letdown. :/
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Man we hate the Steelers so bad.

Comment

Nice article on Andy Reid.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ther-nfl-stars

Comment

Working...
                                X