2019 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    The winner of the B12 championship game is getting in over Utah.

This is all moot anyway. Utah is going to lose to Oregon...AND Colorado.
    Fixed it for you.
    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Who is supposed to make the gameday thread?

Comment

• Alabama got screwed at the end of the half. The clock went down to 0:00 and the replay doesn't definitely show a second left. Then Auburn gets to get the snap off due to the review

All of us should be rooting for Auburn today.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          Alabama got screwed at the end of the half. The clock went down to 0:00 and the replay doesn't definitely show a second left. Then Auburn gets to get the snap off due to the review

I assume you mean all of us should be rooting for Alabama today. Roll Tide!

Comment

• 2019 College Football Thread

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
            Alabama got screwed at the end of the half. The clock went down to 0:00 and the replay doesn't definitely show a second left. Then Auburn gets to get the snap off due to the review

Anybody who doesn’t want Utah to make the playoffs should be rooting for Bama.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post

Lol, oh crap I meant Alabama!
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Anybody who doesn’t want Utah to make the playoffs should be rooting for Bama.
                Roll Tide!
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• This has been an incredible game.

Comment

• No way in hell will I ever root for Bama. And if they get in for not making the SEC championship game again is an effing joke.

Their SOS is a joke. Their warmup game last week is a prime example of the BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I feel like I am watching a Big 12 game here. Tons of scoring in this game.

Come on Auburn!!

Comment

• Great game.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• I swear, whoever has the ball with 3 minutes left wins this game..

Comment

• Doink!
                            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Stupid ending to an otherwise fantastic game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                I swear, whoever has the ball with 3 minutes left wins this game..

brock wrong with his college football takes, as per usual.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X