Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you CJ Verdell!

Comment

• Is that CJ Verdell run the dividing line between the playoffs and going to El Paso? Let's hope so!
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Huntley so poo-poo!
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          Is that CJ Verdell run the dividing line between the playoffs and going to El Paso? Let's hope so!
          Unfortunately, it's going to be San Antonio. The only negative about this. My town is going to overrun by a couple dozen ute fans.

Comment

• Biggest take away for me from tonight ... the CFB Playoff Committee has no idea what they're doing. The Playoffs are a joke.

Comment

• Huntley is terrible.

As much as I hated having the utes get this close to the playoffs. It sure was fun watching their hearts get ripped out in primetime.

Hey utes, SAD!

Comment

• So Utah destroys their whole mediocre schedule and gets beat by the 2 ranked teams it played.

What do we learn from this?

Comment

• That punt from the 40 yard -- [chef's kiss]
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                    Based on the eye test, I would assume the Utes beat Oregon somewhere in the 10 to 14 point range. Based on each teams trajectory over the past 6 games, Utah is riding high and Oregon is struggling.
                    regon:

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                      That punt from the 40 yard -- [chef's kiss]
                      Gotta give Oregon credit. They looked great.

We all know better than to expect consistency from college kids. Oh well.
                      "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                      -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

• If I know the Utah fanbase as well I think I do, they're going to be excited to go to San Antonio and pack that stadium.

Comment

• Lol Utah Utes such frauds.

Comment

• Now I don't have to root for the B12. Screw you B12. You should have added BYU. Come on Georgia! Go Dawgs!

Comment

• BYU has more wins over top 25 teams than Utah. In fact, BYU has two more
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                BYU has more wins over top 25 teams than Utah. In fact, BYU has two more
                                I'll go one further... They have infinity more!

Comment

Working...
                                X