• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
    Clemson looks outmatched.
    Clemson was not overmatched, just slow starting

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      Never count out Jesus. Never.
      God will not be mocked!
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Thank you, Jesus!
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Thank you, Jesus!
          It'll be weird to have a title game between two teams that I don't mind either winning. Both coaches are class acts. I love the Orgeron story so I'll be rooting for them. But hallelujah, the evil teams didn't make it.

Comment

• I would normally say that I hate to see a team get screwed by that ridiculous overturning of the fumble recovery and TD, but when it involves the biggest asshole program and fanbase in the country, I fully support the screwing
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              I would normally say that I hate to see a team get screwed by that ridiculous overturning of the fumble recovery and TD, but when it involves the biggest asshole program and fanbase in the country, I fully support the screwing
              It was the right call.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                It'll be weird to have a title game between two teams that I don't mind either winning. Both coaches are class acts. I love the Orgeron story so I'll be rooting for them. But hallelujah, the evil teams didn't make it.
                Dabo is not a class act. He is right there with Saban and Meyer. Go LSU
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                  Dabo is not a class act. He is right there with Saban and Meyer. Go LSU
                  I'm genuinely curious, why would you put Dabo in the same class as Saban and Meyer? What concrete examples am I missing? Is it just because he wins?

Comment

The Buckeyes will win it all.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Lesson learned. Don't underestimate Jesus.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• If we don't get a photo of Ryan Day eating pizza while sitting in a cart what are we even doing here?

Comment

Lesson learned. Don't underestimate Jesus.
                          Yeah, Clemson is gonna win two in a row.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                            I'm genuinely curious, why would you put Dabo in the same class as Saban and Meyer? What concrete examples am I missing? Is it just because he wins?
                            His comment that he would retire if players were paid. He makes this comment while making millions a year off his players. Also, there is no way he is recruiting the way he is without, you know, actually paying his players.

His affiliating with anti-LGBTQ groups.

Refusing to give a player who transferred a championship ring.

The way he treated his kicker in the game and after the game where his team was blowing out the other team.
                            https://www.google.com/amp/s/fanbuzz...ey-kicker/amp/
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

His comment that he would retire if players were paid. He makes this comment while making millions a year off his players. Also, there is no way he is recruiting the way he is without, you know, actually paying his players.

The way he treated his kicker in the game and after the game where his team was blowing out the other team.
                              Kickers should be berated.

Comment

I am curious to know how you feel about 80K and how he treats his players and opposing players.

Comment

Working...
                                X