2019 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Stupid ending to an otherwise fantastic game.
    Yep. We were robbed of seeing if Bama could score or Auburn could get a stop.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• What the hell was Alabama doing there? Why monkey with the punt return team personnel when you have the best return guy in the country?
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• How far behind is Oklahoma from Utah, do they release the points? Oklahoma is playing two ranked teams to finish out the year and Baylor is #9. If both win out, does Oklahoma pull ahead?
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          How far behind is Oklahoma from Utah, do they release the points? Oklahoma is playing two ranked teams to finish out the year and Baylor is #9. If both win out, does Oklahoma pull ahead?
          They should.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Again, that call at the end of the half was total horseshit. There's no way they should have put a second back on the clock.

Comment

• Not a full house at RES. Shame on you, Ute fans.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Colorado playing it safe and going for it on 4th down! Good stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  brock wrong with his college football takes, as per usual.

Don’t be cranky cause the team I was rooting for won and Bama gets to sit at home for the CFP this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I like whatever keeps Guy Malzahn coaching at auburn.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                      What the hell was Alabama doing there? Why monkey with the punt return team personnel when you have the best return guy in the country?
                      Auburn didn’t have the punt team on the field.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Saban is such a whinny little bitch.. He says it was unfair the penalty he got at the end where he had 12 men on the field when Auburn kept the QB in and had him as a WR before they put him back behind center. How about you admit he out-smarted you.

https://es.pn/2q3uWGC

Comment

• Pretty terrible football day.

Comment

• If Utah wins next week they are in. BYU fans will hate it and utes will drink more of our tears as we watch another 4 years Kalani and we continue to slide into college football purgatory. Sorry it’s just how I see it.

Go ducks.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              If Utah wins next week they are in. BYU fans will hate it and utes will drink more of our tears as we watch another 4 years Kalani and we continue to slide into college football purgatory. Sorry it’s just how I see it.

Go ducks.

You are probably right. Iowa State and Oklahoma State will drop out of the top 25. Which means Oklahoma's best win will be beating Baylor twice. And if Baylor wins its only top 25 win will be Oklahoma. Utah has been the most consistent albeit against a weaker set of teams. The top half of the Big-12 is better than the top half of the PAC-12. Utah just isn't going up against potent offenses and they are a great team, so of course they look elite. And that's why the committee will probably put them in.

Comment

• 2019 College Football Thread

Utah is not beating Oregon. If they do, I will take great pleasure watching Ohio St. lay 70 on them. The PAC 12 is weak.

I think the top 3 will stay the same. The domination of Michigan and hopefully Wisconsin will solidify them in the top spot. It all depends on how much LSU beats Georgia by, but I am not sure it will matter. The only open spot is 4. If the SEC title game is close there is still a chance Georgia gets in above PAC 12 Champ Utah. Which will be enjoyable to watch Utes cry for not getting in..

I could also see Oklahoma and Baylor both jumping over Utah in the 5th and 6th spot in this week’s rankings as a prelude for the Big 12 getting in over PAC 12 champ.

Last edited by dabrockster; 12-01-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X