No announcement yet.

CUF Glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lebowski, out of curiousity, about how many posts does CS average on a given week day?
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      lebowski, out of curiousity, about how many posts does CS average on a given week day?
      No idea. I don't track that.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        I forgot about this. It is in the admin control panel.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

that's cool. it appears roughly 150 on an average week day.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

I've been running into the following error periodically lately while attempting to access CS:

Error 520 - CougarStadium.jpg

In case the picture is too small, here's the text:

Error 520 Ray ID: 5f133d3f4f630911 • 2020-11-12 21:10:21 UTC
            Web server is returning an unknown error
            You
            Browser
            Working
            Seattle
            Cloudflare
            Working
            www.cougarstadium.com
            Host
            Error
            What happened?
            There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?
            If you are a visitor of this website:
            Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:
            There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Same thing for me lately. I need to get us on a new hosting service and then upgrade to VB5. I am hoping to do it over thanksgiving or christmas.

Comment

More of a CS as opposed to a CUF glitch, but does anyone else have issues with posting pictures and then they don't show up later? I posted one yesterday from my phone, but I don't see it when I'm on CS on my desktop. I also noticed one previously posted pic has gone, both when I look on my phone and a desktop.

Just fish pics so it's no big deal, but it's happened twice now.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  More of a CS as opposed to a CUF glitch, but does anyone else have issues with posting pictures and then they don't show up later? I posted one yesterday from my phone, but I don't see it when I'm on CS on my desktop. I also noticed one previously posted pic has gone, both when I look on my phone and a desktop.

Just fish pics so it's no big deal, but it's happened twice now.
                  Uh huh. Sure. More fish stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

Uh huh. Sure. More fish stories.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                    X