Age of Accountability - Utah at BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Accountability - Utah at BYU

It's been eight games since BYU won against Utah. The streak is old enough now to realize it needs to change its ways.

BYU has defensive line concerns (nothing new there) and Utah still isn't sure if Britain Covey is going to play. I predict he will, but the Utes will still start the season with a well-deserved shellacking from Zack Wilson.

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
    It's been eight games since BYU won against Utah. The streak is old enough now to realize it needs to change its ways.

BYU has defensive line concerns (nothing new there) and Utah still isn't sure if Britain Covey is going to play. I predict he will, but the Utes will still start the season with a well-deserved shellacking from Zack Wilson.
    My oldest son was 3 the last time BYU beat Utah. He has no recollection of what it feel like to fist pump his way to a BYU victory over the Utes. Dammit, make it right, Cougs.

Comment

BYU Cougars #1! Utah Utes #-∞!

Comment

Also, LV Allen. Dude. You killed it last season with the thread titles so imma trust you on this one. But I just don't see it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          BYU Cougars #1! Utah Utes #-∞!

Comment

Also, LV Allen. Dude. You killed it last season with the thread titles so imma trust you on this one. But I just don't see it yet.
            Though starting out the year with a sexual innuendo might be pushing it when dealing with the Holy War.

Comment

Baptize the Unholy Sons of Perdition! Go Cougs!
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I thought it was clever
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Worked out well for the good guys last year
                  "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                    Worked out well for the good guys last year
                    Well, it worked out well for the good guys last year for the first three quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Well, it worked out well for the good guys last year for the first three quarters.
                      Too bad it wasn’t a hockey game
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

My preference is that the University of Utah Utes win this contest. I realize that there are some here that have a different preference.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          I thought it was clever
                          I'm with falafel on this one.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                            Too bad it wasn’t a hockey game
                            Shows how dumb you are, hockey doesn’t even have quarters.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                              My preference is that the University of Utah Utes win this contest. I realize that there are some here that have a different preference.
                              I respectfully disagree, sir.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                              X