X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I respectfully disagree, sir.
    Yeah, well that's just, like, your opinion, man
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I respectfully disagree, sir.
      Yeah, that's not your preference funk!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
        My preference is that the University of Utah Utes win this contest. I realize that there are some here that have a different preference.
        No accounting for taste. Of course for someone immersed in Pokemon, I can see why you might have that preference.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

:rockon1: to the thread title!!! I'd forgotten that Utah has dominated for the past decade. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

I haven't had season tickets for the last five years or so. I went to check by chance if there were Utah game tickets available through BYU and there seems to be quite a lot. Is that possible? How is a BYU-Utah game not sold out?

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
              I haven't had season tickets for the last five years or so. I went to check by chance if there were Utah game tickets available through BYU and there seems to be quite a lot. Is that possible? How is a BYU-Utah game not sold out?
              None of the ute fans I've asked so far are coming down to the game. That's part of it.

Comment

Maybe some combination of a late weeknight kickoff and school not being back in session?
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Tickets also cost double any other game. Cheapest tickets are $85. You can get $35 tickets for USC and Washington. While price isn't everything, combined with the other factors mentioned above, I can see why it isn't selling out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    None of the ute fans I've asked so far are coming down to the game. That's part of it.
                    Keep it up. We don't want any there.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      Keep it up. We don't want any there.
                      I shall dutifully ask every ute fan I meet if they're coming to the game.

Comment

I bought 9 mediocre seats for $125 per, and I called as soon as general Cougar Club members were able to call.

There are still plenty of seats available, but before the general public had access, I couldn't get anywhere near the lower tier on the east and West sides for my crew of 9, so it's not like there are ample seats. The seats remaining are the usual suspects: uppier tier, in the corners. With HDTV, I think I'd probably watch at home as well.
                        Last edited by Green Monstah; 08-20-2019, 09:00 AM.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I shall dutifully ask every ute fan I meet if they're coming to the game.
                          Well done, thou good and faithful Cougar son.

Comment

Hey Funk, are you coming to the game this year?

Comment

Hey Funk, are you coming to the game this year?
                              I am not coming the game.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                                I am not coming the game.
                                TMI.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X