2019 Tour of Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Tour of Utah

The Tour of Utah started today. Not as many big names as in the past, as far as I can tell. I know that cycling in the US has taken a downturn as far as the number of big events goes, and all the advertising they can get is welcome, but I don't understand this one. The Tour website prominently shows KUTV 2 as a sponsor with a countdown clock, but the channel doesn't seem to be broadcasting any of the tour. KJZZ and FSN both have 1-hour summaries each day. What's up with that? Why would KUTV pay when they're not broadcasting?

tour of utah screenshot 1.jpg

tour of utah screenshot 2.jpg

Never mind, I figured it out. KUTV does an early 9pm newscast that is broadcast on KJZZ. I guess I've always ignored that newscast.

Comment

Who won or is winning?
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
        Who won or is winning?
        I don't know but I'm watching it right now on FS2 and that Powder Mtn climb looks absolutely brutal.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Is there anything on earth more boring than watching people ride bikes or run?

No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

No thanks!
            Baseball is way more boring. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

No thanks!
              Doctors doing charts;
              Baseball;
              Golf;
              American tennis stars losing;
              that shuffle board game on ice;
              Ute sports;
              Reality TV

"Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I am going to thailand next Month with all my friends. we booked a private catamaran charter for overnight stay in Phuket really excited at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by jessica009 View Post
                  I am going to thailand next Month with all my friends. we booked a private catamaran charter for overnight stay in Phuket really excited at the moment
                  Hope you enjoy your Phuket adventure.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                  X