No announcement yet.

The Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Duvall, prior Open Champion, shoots a 91 today. Yikes.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Day one. My spreadsheet isn't allowing the sort function without messing up the formulas, but y'all are smart enough.

Open.jpg
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
        I so badly wanted to pick Tiger for missing the cut but I thought don't do it, that's just your heart talking.
        Neener, neener, neener.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
          Day one. My spreadsheet isn't allowing the sort function without messing up the formulas, but y'all are smart enough.

[ATTACH]9669[/ATTACH]
          My f'n team is going to be tough to beat. Phil is really coming through for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
            My f'n team is going to be tough to beat. Phil is really coming through for me.
            You are making a strong showing. Only three players got cut points.

Open.jpg
            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

You are making a strong showing. Only three players got cut points.

[ATTACH]9670[/ATTACH]
              Your cut calculation is off by 2. Phil only missed the cut by 7 strokes. Does Clack get a bonus for correctly predicting the number of strokes Tiger would miss by?

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                Your cut calculation is off by 2. Phil only missed the cut by 7 strokes. Does Clack get a bonus for correctly predicting the number of strokes Tiger would miss by?
                Actually, I did that with all the cut points. Somehow, I was looking at the +1 but did the math as if the cut were -1. I'll fix it later. Got to get to the concert now.

I don't think falafel said anything about predicting missing the cut by a certain number, but it's a pretty good swish for clack, regardless.

Comment

Actually, I did that with all the cut points. Somehow, I was looking at the +1 but did the math as if the cut were -1. I'll fix it later. Got to get to the concert now.

I don't think falafel said anything about predicting missing the cut by a certain number, but it's a pretty good swish for clack, regardless.
                  My Tiger disdain runs deep.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    My Tiger disdain runs deep.
                    Clack gets awarded SU swish rights whenever this year's Open is brought up in the future.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Clack gets awarded SU swish rights whenever this year's Open is brought up in the future.

Comment

I can't believe nobody picked Lowry in their group

Open.jpg

Comment

Haha, DH is having a great tournament.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wapiti wire to wire.Open.jpg

Comment

Should have kept my mouth shut.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It just struck me - we're done for the year until the 2020 Masters.

I declare myself the winner over the 2019 season, so I'm going to pick the format for next April.

Comment

Working...
                                X