The Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    It just struck me - we're done for the year until the 2020 Masters.

I declare myself the winner over the 2019 season, so I'm going to pick the format for next April.
    If you get to pick the format for the Masters then what was I playing for last week? It feels like I just won a bowl game.

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
        If you get to pick the format for the Masters then what was I playing for last week? It feels like I just won a bowl game.
        Maybe we'll do a special edition for you this year - with the FedEx Cup final at Eastlake.

Attention All: With the change in the major schedules this year - we're going to add FedEx Cup Final as part of the U-Pick-'Em rotation.

See you in September.
        Last edited by clackamascoug; 07-22-2019, 03:40 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Maybe we'll do a special edition for you this year - with the FedEx Cup final at Eastlake.

Attention All: With the change in the major schedules this year - we're going to add FedEx Cup Final as part of the U-Pick-'Em rotation.

See you in September.
          Perfect.

Comment

It just struck me - we're done for the year until the 2020 Masters.

I declare myself the winner over the 2019 season, so I'm going to pick the format for next April.
            O Really?
            season.jpg
            I gave 12 points to anyone who didn't participate in a particular contest since the max actual score was 11 in the Masters. Not surprisingly, the 6 who played all six games were the top 6.
            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
              O Really?
              [ATTACH]9676[/ATTACH]
              I gave 12 points to anyone who didn't participate in a particular contest since the max actual score was 11 in the Masters. Not surprisingly, the 6 who played all six games were the top 6.
              Guess I should participate more.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                O Really?
                [ATTACH]9676[/ATTACH]
                Hmmm. Clack and I are tied.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Hmmm. Clack and I are tied.

I'm Dick Clark - you're Ryan Seacrest - this is my Rockin New Years Eve and (I'm still alive and hanging in there)

If you want a Masters Game go start a thread called "Masters Game - For the Rest of Us." I'm sure DH would love to yank your pants and say "look a wedgie!"

You can't run me out of Dodge - I invented Dodge.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                  X