No announcement yet.

Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire convicted/recharged felon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been following this stuff but what is going on here?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

FBI arrests Jeffrey Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell in sex-trafficking probe

• The FBI has arrested Jeffrey Epstein’s long-time friend and alleged procurer Ghislaine Maxwell on charges related to a probe by New York federal prosecutors into his alleged rampant serial sexual abuse of young girls and women, according to NBC News.
        • The arrest comes just days before the anniversary of Epstein’s arrest in the case on child sex traffic charges. Epstein, 66, killed himself in a federal jail last August.
        • Epstein was a former friend of Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, as well as of Britain’s Prince Andrew.

[...]
        https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/fbi-...-sex-case.html

I wonder how long until she "kills herself".
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

About time. She deserves hard time.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/fbi-...-sex-case.html

I wonder how long until she "kills herself".
            I suppose it depends on whether she decides to talk about Katie Johnson.
            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              I suppose it depends on whether she decides to talk about Katie Johnson.
              Yeah, hopefully we will get the details under oath before she has an "accident"...

New book claims Bill Clinton had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell

Bill Clinton had an affair with British-born socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping recruit underage victims for notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, according to a blockbuster new book.

The ex-president — who denies cheating on wife Hillary Clinton with Maxwell — reportedly engaged in the romps during overseas trips on Epstein’s private plane, a customized Boeing 727 that’s since become known as the “Lolita Express.”

The nation’s 42nd head of state also repeatedly sneaked out to visit Maxwell at her Upper East Side townhouse, as detailed in this exclusive excerpt.
              [...]
              https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-c...laine-maxwell/
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So she facing like 35 years so the FBI might be willing to trade for some info on the “johns” or, in the case, the “bills” to reduce her sentence in a plead bargain. Maybe we find out why the Obama administration let Epstein essentially walk when they had the collar on him the time before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, hopefully we will get the details under oath before she has an "accident"...

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-c...laine-maxwell/
                  uh oh

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

That Epstein docu-series on Netflix is bonkers.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      I know. It's just horrible.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Is that the one that has witnesses saying that slick willie was seen hanging out at Epstein’s under age sex island? You know the one he said he never visited.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Is that the one that has witnesses saying that slick willie was seen hanging out at Epstein’s under age sex island? You know the one he said he never visited.

Yes. Clinton was clearly lying.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            uh oh
                            Cool... do you have any of Drumpf boarding the Lolita Express with her without his wife?

Or with pictures of Drumpf getting very friendly with Esptein's under age prostitutes:

Or having a good time with this sex freak:

I have no idea what is going on here:

And did he fly on the ‘Lolita Express‘ 26 times with Epstein to his 'orgy island':

[...]
                            Bill Clinton allegedly visited the island, though he has repeatedly denied the claims.

Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been trafficked by Epstein, told her lawyers in 2011 interview that she saw Clinton with “two young girls” on the island. “I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?,’ [that] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’” Roberts told her lawyers.
                            [...]
                            https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/jeffr...mes-house.html
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes. Clinton was clearly lying.

Yeah, we know about slick willie and what he does with young, vulnerable women: https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ba...culture-moment Bill Clinton is sick!
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Cool... do you have any of Drumpf boarding the Lolita Express with her without his wife?

Or with pictures of Drumpf getting very friendly with Esptein's under age prostitutes:

Or having a good time with this sex freak:

I have no idea what is going on here:

And did he fly on the ‘Lolita Express‘ 26 times with Epstein to his 'orgy island':

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/jeffr...mes-house.html
                                there can be two bad guys here. it’s just that one of them is a sitting president of the united states
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X