No announcement yet.

Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire convicted/recharged felon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Shapiro says that the Clintons and the left vulgarized the presidency and thereby made Trump possible. The Clintons lowered the standards of decorum and decency. Worse than what Bill did, and the Clintons did before that—travelgate, etc., breaking with tradition, and bringing in their cronies and subsequent profiteering—was the democrats’ defense of what Bill did with Monica. They normalized the vulgar behavior in the White House, rationalized it and desensitized the public.

I think he has a point. But I always like Bill Clinton. What’s happened to his legacy makes me feel bad.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

So apparently no one (including Wall Street bigwigs) know how Epstein was making money for his hedge fund, despite limiting his clientele to billionaires. That’s spurred some interesting Twitter conspiracy theories. This one’s particularly interesting:

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status...857491968?s=21

Comment

Yeah, this guy must have a lot of pictures of people in high places...

So how many times did the Manhattan DA, Cy Vance, fly on Epstein's plane?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Yeah, this guy must have a lot of pictures of people in high places...

So how many times did the Manhattan DA, Cy Vance, fly on Epstein's plane?
          I don’t know but I think Epstein had like 14 or 15 different phone number for Trump on his phone. Let the mighty fall, democrat or republican who were involved with these crimes.
          Last edited by frank ryan; 07-11-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            I don’t know but I think Epstein had like 14 or 15 different phone number for Trump on his phone.
            Inject this into my veins!
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

He has pictures of Prince Andrew, you have to wonder what people he has pictures of within our and other governments.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                I don’t know but I think Epstein had like 14 or 15 different phone number for Trump on his phone. Let the mighty fall, democrat or republican who were involved with these crimes.
                Yeah, something tells me Epstein really wanted to be friends with Drumpf... but Donald didn't reciprocate:

And he didn't hang out with perverts and pediphiles like Slick Willie...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                  So apparently no one (including Wall Street bigwigs) know how Epstein was making money for his hedge fund, despite limiting his clientele to billionaires. That’s spurred some interesting Twitter conspiracy theories. This one’s particularly interesting:

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status...857491968?s=21
                  Yeah, something doesn't add up. I saw one tweet comparing finding out how he made his money to how Brad Pitt felt asking what was in the box in 'Se7en'.
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

Hmm... maybe it is time to freeze his assets.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Sorry to break this to you Uncle Ted... but former President Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet were work related.

Former President Clinton has a pretty good record of not lying about his sexual encounters.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Sorry to break this to you Uncle Ted... but former President Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet were work related.

Former President Clinton has a pretty good record of not lying about his sexual encounters.
                          So, in short, the statement from Slick Willie:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Stranger than fiction

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...49975?amp=true
                            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              I wonder what was burried during the first trial. That was strange.

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell After Possible Suicide Attempt: Sources

Epstein was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, sources said and investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened
                                [...]
                                https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...513174311.html

LOL... #ClintonBodyCount trending on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/explore

ClintonBodyCount.jpg

5jp9qcd9mfc31.jpg
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X