Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire convicted/recharged felon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

What is most disgusting is the outfit. Yellow shirt, khaki slacks, black socks and black shoes.
    Gross. But even grosser is that spooge on his pant leg. Right above the cuff.

Comment

• It seems that Epstein, Maxwell, and the Clintons were tight...

Ghislaine Maxwell’s nephew got prestigious job in Hillary Clinton’s state dept. shortly after Epstein’s first plea, reports say

New evidence suggests that former President Bill Clinton may not have been the only one in the scandalous family who’d hobnobbed with deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his sick crew.

On Thursday, the celebrity tabloid OK! Magazine published a report claiming Clinton’s wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, had once hired the nephew of Epstein’s infamous madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, to work at the department.

“Alexander Djerassi, the son of Ghislaine’s sister Isabel Maxwell, was gifted a very powerful and prestigious position within her State Department and the US Government,” the tabloid reported, citing unnamed sources.

Note the use of the term gifted. The unsubstantiated allegation was that Ghislaine’s nephew, Djerassi, was purposefully hired by Clinton as a gift.
      [...]
      https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08...rts-say-963147
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        It seems that Epstein, Maxwell, and the Clintons were tight...

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08...rts-say-963147
        And the US attny who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal went on to serve in your overlord's cabinet Ted.

Comment

• Hey Ted I think we would all care more about Clinton if it were the 1990s. He is unelectable today with what we now know about him. Pointing out Clinton’s sexual deviance isn’t a pass for DJT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            And the US attny who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal went on to serve in your overlord's cabinet Ted.
            I am guessing the attorney was just following orders from the higher ups in the administration that was in control at the time who was most likely heavily influenced by the Clintons. Keep in mind Epstein had cameras everywhere and Bill rode the Lolita Express 26+ times. Jeffery most likely had a hell of an "insurance policy". Hopefully Maxwell will tell everything she knows before she accidentally kills herself.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I am guessing the attorney was just following orders from the higher ups in the administration that was in control at the time who was most likely heavily influenced by the Clintons. Keep in mind Epstein had cameras everywhere and Bill rode the Lolita Express 26+ times. Jeffery most likely had a hell of an "insurance policy". Hopefully Maxwell will tell everything she knows before she accidentally kills herself.
              "I wish her well."

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                "I wish her well."
                Yeah, Drumpf knows that the Clintons might get to her before she can spill the beans. The FBI needs to offer her witness protection.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, Drumpf knows that the Clintons might get to her before she can spill the beans. The FBI needs to offer her witness protection.
                  Or maybe Trump gets to her before she can spill the beans.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• We might get to see 21 years worth of “Lolita express” flight logs... Now we should have a better idea just how many times Bill Clinton has flown down to Epstein's Island. Up to now only a partial flight logs for 2009 have been released.

All passengers on Epstein's flight logs to be named 'sparking panic among rich pals'
                    EXCLUSIVE: The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year

Logs for every flight made by Jeffrey Epstein’s aircraft over 21 years have been subpoenaed, “sparking panic” among his rich and famous pals.

The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year.

Denise George has filed a lawsuit against Epstein’s estate, alleging 22 counts, including aggravated rape, child abuse and neglect, human trafficking, forced labour and prostitution.

As well as the passenger lists, Ms George is seeking any “complaints or reports of potentially suspicious conduct” and any personal notes the pilots made.

The subpoena demands the names and contact details of anyone who worked for the pilots or who “interacted with or observed” Jeffrey Epstein or any passengers associated with him.

Pilot David Rodgers provided logs in 2009 showing Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Naomi Campbell were among those who flew on Epstein’s “Lolita express” jet.
                    [...]
                    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...named-22714180
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That would be great. Hopefully other politicians and elite will be brought down with the information, but I doubt it.
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Cindy McCain knows... (As well as Melinda Gates.)

Release the list!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Was Epstein working for the CIA? Lots of interesting people in his appointment calendar and black book...

Epstein’s Private Calendar Reveals Prominent Names, Including CIA Chief, Goldman’s Top Lawyer
                          Schedules and emails detail meetings in the years after he was a convicted sex offender; visitors cite his wealth and connections

The nation’s spy chief, a longtime college president and top women in finance. The circle of people who associated with Jeffrey Epstein years after he was a convicted sex offender is wider than previously reported, according to a trove of documents that include his schedules.

William Burns, director of the Central Intelligence Agency since 2021, had three meetings scheduled with Epstein in 2014, when he was deputy secretary of state, the documents show. They first met in Washington and then Mr. Burns visited Epstein’s townhouse in Manhattan.

Kathryn Ruemmler, a White House counsel under President Barack Obama, had dozens of meetings with Epstein in the years after her White House service and before she became a top lawyer at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in 2020. He also planned for her to join a 2015 trip to Paris and a 2017 visit to Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean.

Leon Botstein, the president of Bard College, invited Epstein, who brought a group of young female guests, to the campus. Noam Chomsky, a professor, author and political activist, was scheduled to fly with Epstein to have dinner at Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse in 2015.

None of their names appear in Epstein’s now-public “black book” of contacts or in the public flight logs of passengers who traveled on his private jet. The documents show that Epstein arranged multiple meetings with each of them after he had served jail time in 2008 for a sex crime involving a teenage girl and was registered as a sex offender. The documents, which include thousands of pages of emails and schedules from 2013 to 2017, haven’t been previously reported.
                          [...]
                          https://apple.news/AJak4BKrkQyuXEHfH7xDgoQ
                          https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeffrey...omsky-c9f6a3ff

Tic Toc... tic toc...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ted, there aren't any Clinton worshippers in here. But this stuff undrscores your laziness. If you going to speculate about Epstein's circles of influence and your continue to leave out our Trump, your bias is showing.

Comment

• Can we all just tell Bill Gates to STFU now?

Take your Ted Talks and other crap to hell with you, Bill.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Can we all just tell Bill Gates to STFU now?
                                Geez, his rep has really fallen in recent years. They need to redo that Netflix bio.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X