X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

[ATTACH]9714[/ATTACH]

Wasn't he already on suicide watch?
    Yes it was the Clintons and not one of many of his zillionaire sicko friends, or just Epstein himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      The least surprising fact of this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yeah, I’m sure keeping him alive was not priority one for jail cops

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Yes it was the Clintons and not one of many of his zillionaire sicko friends, or just Epstein himself.
        Yeah, maybe it could have been any number of democrats including Sen George Mitchell or Gov Bill Richardson or just maybe the DNC since so many Dems are reportedly involved. Or maybe Epstein decided just to take his own life given that the Drumpf administration wasn't willing to give him a sweetheart deal like the previous administration. In any case, maybe he is in a much warmer place now...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, maybe it could have been any number of democrats including Sen George Mitchell or Gov Bill Richardson or just maybe the DNC since so many Dems are reportedly involved. Or maybe Epstein decided just to take his own life given that the Drumpf administration wasn't willing to give him a sweetheart deal like the previous administration. In any case, maybe he is in a much warmer place now...

Lol. I most disappointed by the allegations against Mitchell, he did some good work on the Irish Peace process, but you won’t hear me defending the allegations against those guys or one of your favorite pro-Trump lawyers, Dersowtiz.
          Clinton wasn’t mentioned. You don’t think the only offenders in Epstein’s circle were Democrats? Well never know all the names involved. Trump literally put the guy who gave Epstein his sweetheart in his cabinet.

Comment

Yeah, I’m sure keeping him alive was not priority one for jail cops
            He was on suicide watch. It was literally the jail cops' number one priority to make sure he did not commit suicide.

Comment

The conspiracy theories this will abound, and they will be linked to the most powerful man in the world, who has a lot of resources in New York.

Mark this for future swish!
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                The conspiracy theories this will abound, and they will be linked to the most powerful man in the world, who has a lot of resources in New York.

Mark this for future swish!
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                  He was on suicide watch. It was literally the jail cops' number one priority to make sure he did not commit suicide.
                  I’m aware. I’m implying they weren’t super committed to that duty.

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire convicted/recharged felon

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Lol. I most disappointed by the allegations against Mitchell, he did some good work on the Irish Peace process, but you won’t hear me defending the allegations against those guys or one of your favorite pro-Trump lawyers, Dersowtiz.
                      Clinton wasn’t mentioned. You don’t think the only offenders in Epstein’s circle were Democrats? Well never know all the names involved. Trump literally put the guy who gave Epstein his sweetheart in his cabinet.
                      https://twitter.com/EasterbrookG/sta...284327941?s=19

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
                      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Turns out he wasn’t on suicide watch

Comment

[ATTACH]9714[/ATTACH]

Wasn't he already on suicide watch?

These jokes never get old.

Comment

I’m aware. I’m implying they weren’t super committed to that duty.
                            They should be fired if they weren't. Suicide is not a good end to this story. He had a lot of information that could have helped stop others from repeating his crimes and the victims deserved their day in court.

Comment

Turns out he wasn’t on suicide watch
                              The question then becomes: why the hell not? He tried to commit suicide a couple weeks ago!

Comment

Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                                They should be fired if they weren't. Suicide is not a good end to this story. He had a lot of information that could have helped stop others from repeating his crimes and the victims deserved their day in court.
                                Agreed. This is crazy.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X