Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    You practicing voodoo funk?

When I saw news of Hayward's injury, I couldn't help but think of the joy funk must be feeling.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      When I saw news of Hayward's injury, I couldn't help but think of the joy funk must be feeling.
      I take no joy in his injury.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

there was a lot of speculation that Zion would make his debut tomorrow vs the Jazz, but it's looking Jan 22 is the day.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

If you missed that show, I am sorry. Absolutely unreal. We will sing of Zion indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              If you missed that show, I am sorry. Absolutely unreal. We will sing of Zion indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Totally lame that they pulled him out.

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                he played the good soldier with his words, but seemed incredibly upset by it.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Eh, first game back and the Pelicans are 9 games below .500. What would be the point in taking the risk for one game?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The pelicans are playing their best basketball of the season right now (sure- damning with faint praise) and could make a run for that last spot. A tall task in the West to be sure, but they can do it. Zion is going to have to be reintroduced to the court gradually. We won't see a ton of minutes for another month.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Eh, first game back and the Pelicans are 9 games below .500. What would be the point in taking the risk for one game?
                      yep, sucked for those of us watching, but ultimately the right decision. he was already way over what the number of minutes they wanted him to play.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

538 says the Pelicans are the favorites for the 8 seed. That won't be true if they keep losing games to other contenders. I would love to see a Pelicans/Lakers first round series.

I get why they did it, but the reality is the risk of injury in those final 4 minutes was no different than the risk of injury in any 4 minutes that he plays next game.

Comment

538 says the Pelicans are the favorites for the 8 seed. That won't be true if they keep losing games to other contenders. I would love to see a Pelicans/Lakers first round series.

I get why they did it, but the reality is the risk of injury in those final 4 minutes was no different than the risk of injury in any 4 minutes that he plays next game.
                          You sure about that? Maybe that's true for a player in optimal shape, but for someone coming back from injury, there's such a thing as overuse.

The Pelicans may be the favorite (a status they gained without Zion), but it won't help them if Zion goes down in his first week back because they are trying to force the issue.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You sure about that? Maybe that's true for a player in optimal shape, but for someone coming back from injury, there's such a thing as overuse.

The Pelicans may be the favorite (a status they gained without Zion), but it won't help them if Zion goes down in his first week back because they are trying to force the issue.
                            Well, if they let him play and he got injured there would be hell to pay. From a CYA perspective, it was the right move.

Comment

ha ha what? The risk of injury is always elevated with fatigue.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                ha ha what? The risk of injury is always elevated with fatigue.
                                What percentage do you think the risk elevated had he gotten a nice rest in the timeout and played the final four minutes of timeout and foul ridden NBA basketball?

Comment

Working...
                                X