Micheal Groffith lds apologist and Confederate apologists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Groffith lds apologist and Confederate apologists

Who has heard of him? Joined the church at 20 Been on missin. Does things to defend lds church. But is also someone who has things on his site mostly critical of Abraham Lincoln, quotes Folger I can.t remember his first name that says salves were treated good but slavery wa not ok. Jefferson Davis was a good man to Slaves and everyone else.

Of course from an economic standpoint Alavert was property y had to do the same thing a farmer does to his livestock, Same libertarian things that other anti federal government people spew, Civil war was not about slavery, but states rights, north invaded south and Lincln was not good man.

He also says Pearl Harbor was provoked we did not need to bomb the shit out of Japan. Isolationist and confederate apologists.

He pits both perspectives on some sites but here is some of his stuff. Same stuff you get from Walter Williams, Charles Adams, Lee Rockwell, Tom Diloremzo and other apologists. I ordered a book called vindicating Lincoln and have Lincoln hypothesis answers some of these people.

Civilwar.miketgriffith.com

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
    Who has heard of him? Joined the church at 20 Been on missin. Does things to defend lds church. But is also someone who has things on his site mostly critical of Abraham Lincoln, quotes Folger I can.t remember his first name that says salves were treated good but slavery wa not ok. Jefferson Davis was a good man to Slaves and everyone else.

Of course from an economic standpoint Alavert was property y had to do the same thing a farmer does to his livestock, Same libertarian things that other anti federal government people spew, Civil war was not about slavery, but states rights, north invaded south and Lincln was not good man.

He also says Pearl Harbor was provoked we did not need to bomb the shit out of Japan. Isolationist and confederate apologists.

He pits both perspectives on some sites but here is some of his stuff. Same stuff you get from Walter Williams, Charles Adams, Lee Rockwell, Tom Diloremzo and other apologists. I ordered a book called vindicating Lincoln and have Lincoln hypothesis answers some of these people.

Civilwar.miketgriffith.com
    Lincoln was a good man and the Civil War was about slavery. Slavery was the right the Southern states cared about losing.

As for Jeff Davis. He might've been nice to slaves but I don't think you can own them and truly be "good to them."

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Lincoln was a good man and the Civil War was about slavery. Slavery was the right the Southern states cared about losing.
      Was Lincoln a democrat or republican? I always forget. Oh yeah... democrat:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
      X