Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you allow other people to eat from your plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you allow other people to eat from your plate?

I might be a little uptight about this.

Yes
    78.95%
    No
    21.05%
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

That's an F no! from me.

Comment

Yes, of course... I share my food with all those that are hungry.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Of course, I am not a weirdo.

Comment

Not a germaphobe.

Comment

Yes, I let my wife eat part of my meal at the restaurant after she orders a small salad.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Anyone that I'm either (a) married to, or (b) I sired, then yes. Otherwise, nope.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                Anyone that I'm either (a) married to, or (b) I sired, then yes. Otherwise, nope.
                This is me.

Anyone else and I think HEPATITIS.

Comment

The only thing that freaks me a little is sharing at a work dinner or work lunch. Like if my boss orders one dessert but 5 spoons.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    The only thing that freaks me a little is sharing at a work dinner or work lunch. Like if my boss orders one dessert but 5 spoons.
                    Um... I'll get my own dessert, thanks!

Comment

My wife and I went on a cruise with friends. After the first night, my buddy and I began the practice of ordering 3 entrees and sharing one of them. I don't know that I'd call it eating off of each other's plate - but it was probably close.

Aside from that - I abide by the spouse or offspring rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Yes, I let my wife eat part of my meal at the restaurant after she orders a small salad.
                        LOL. That's my mom when we order dessert. She doesn't get any but makes sure to take a bite from everyone else.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

Our family shares a dessert two or three ways. If there's four people - two desserts.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Gidget can never make up her mind at restaurants and always wants me to order something that she wants to try. It's annoying AF.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

There's something about the wetness of food that makes me not want to share it on my plate.

Tortilla chips? Not really an issue.

But nachos--hell no.

Comment

Working...
                              X