• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH 370

Interesting read.

What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Thanks for posting. I remember speculation a few years back that the pilot was responsible. Seems like the most likely explanation at this point.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Thanks for posting. I remember speculation a few years back that the pilot was responsible. Seems like the most likely explanation at this point.

It's an eerie thought--all he had to do was convince the co-pilot to briefly leave the cockpit (or wait for a bathroom break), depressurize the aircraft while doing a steep climb, and everybody else on the plane is dead in a few minutes. Then he flew along for several hours with 238 bodies behind him, still belted in their seats.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
        It's an eerie thought--all he had to do was convince the co-pilot to briefly leave the cockpit (or wait for a bathroom break), depressurize the aircraft while doing a steep climb, and everybody else on the plane is dead in a few minutes. Then he flew along for several hours with 238 bodies behind him, still belted in their seats.
        Why would he want that?
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

That was a great read.

Seems like a suicidal/homicidal pilot is the most likely explanation but that article still seems highly speculative to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            That was a great read.

Seems like a suicidal/homicidal pilot is the most likely explanation but that article still seems highly speculative to me.
            Well it certainly goes down the "the pilot did it" path pretty thoroughly. It would be interesting to see other, well-documented theories.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              Why would he want that?
              Marriage on the rocks, depressed--why not?
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

BYU not in a P5 conference. Lots of good reasons out there.

Comment

Seems like quite a stretch.

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  BYU not in a P5 conference. Lots of good reasons out there.
                  Now I understand.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                  X