X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Remember the Drone!
    yikes, the cuck approach to international relations is very low t
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Remember the Drone!
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        yikes, the cuck approach to international relations is very low t
        But being a total pacifist is edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          But being a total pacifist is edgy.
          Now is not the time for unambiguous moral opposition to war with Iran. You are with us or with the terrorists responsible for 9/11 inside Iran. Remember the Drone!
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Now is not the time for unambiguous moral opposition to war with Iran. You are with us or with the terrorists responsible for 9/11 inside Iran. Remember the $220M Drone!
            FIFY.

THE DRONE IRAN SHOT DOWN WAS A $220M SURVEILLANCE MONSTER

Damn, I need to shot me down one of those drones and recycle it's brain so it can drive my truck!...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Trump is such a paper tiger. Venezuela ignored him. Iran will ignore him.

What an idiot to get himself in this position.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

Yes, no kidding... he should have bombed the hell out of Iran for that. That would have been 150 less Iranian terrorists to worry about.

As for Venezuela, what the hell are we waiting for? That oil isn't going to jump out of the ground and into our gas tanks by itself!
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  As for Venezuela, what the hell are we waiting for? That oil isn't going to jump out of the ground and into our gas tanks by itself!

Comment

Really hope President Trump doesn't listen to pundit Trump.

djt_obama_iran.jpg

"And it came to pass that President Trump rent his coat; and he took a piece thereof, and wrote upon it—In memory of our Drone, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children—and he fastened it upon the end of a pole. And he fastened on his headplate, and his breastplate, and his shields, and girded on his armor about his loins; and he took the pole, which had on the end thereof his rent coat, (and he called it the title of liberty) and he bowed himself to the earth, and he prayed mightily unto his God for the blessings of liberty to rest upon his brethren."
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

haha. you know he’s thinking that he’s playing 5d chess here, but of course iran will call his bluff.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Trump says we're "cocked and loaded" to go after Iran. President Bone Spurs needs to work on his saber-rattling cliches.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          Trump says we're "cocked and loaded" to go after Iran. President Bone Spurs needs to work on his saber-rattling cliches.
                          Thanks to Trump, I have found my new favorite double entendre phrase.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            President Bone Spurs needs to work on his saber-rattling cliches.
                            Don't let YO see this!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

"And it came to pass that President Trump rent his coat; and he took a piece thereof, and wrote upon it—In memory of our Drone, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children—and he fastened it upon the end of a pole. And he fastened on his headplate, and his breastplate, and his shields, and girded on his armor about his loins; and he took the pole, which had on the end thereof his rent coat, (and he called it the title of liberty) and he bowed himself to the earth, and he prayed mightily unto his God for the blessings of liberty to rest upon his brethren."
                              :goosebumps:

Will he be riding a white horse as well?

Comment

Bolton Argues War With Iran Only Way To Avenge Americans Killed In Upcoming War With Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X