No announcement yet.

War with Iran - DEFCON 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolton is a disaster. So nice of him to help engineer a situation where Iran might do something that merits a response. That's what we get for electing a president who fills his cabinet with Fox News guests.

Also, I hear Tucker Carlson has been advising Trump on what to do about Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Bolton is a disaster. So nice of him to help engineer a situation where Iran might do something that merits a response. That's what we get for electing a president who fills his cabinet with Fox News guests.

Also, I hear Tucker Carlson has been advising Trump on what to do about Iran.
      Did you look at the article? It's from the onion.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I know from the headline it wasn't serious, but Bolton is shit.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Bolton's a cartoon. He's low hanging fruit for the Onion.

Comment

After Bolton's ouster, I thought perhaps tensions would ease. After the attack on Saudi Arabia, I almost think we're at DEFCON 2.

Comment

Do we have to do the defcon? Brings back painful memories.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                Do we have to do the defcon? Brings back painful memories.
                Civilians.

Edit: PTSD--not just for soldiers.
                Last edited by Bo Diddley; 09-16-2019, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  After Bolton's ouster, I thought perhaps tensions would ease. After the attack on Saudi Arabia, I almost think we're at DEFCON 2.
                  Depends on what MBS says I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    Depends on what MBS says I guess.
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Because I want to be a mercenary when I grow up.

Comment

Looks like my stock price is going to go up a lot today.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          Looks like my stock price is going to go up a lot today.
                          Everyone wants to buy stock in Moliere.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Unofficial word is that the the attack came directly out of Iran and included cruise missiles. I'm not interested in war with Iran but if they really did this they are begging for it.

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                              Unofficial word is that the the attack came directly out of Iran and included cruise missiles. I'm not interested in war with Iran but if they really did this they are begging for it.
                              I can't figure Iran out. They seem to have a death wish.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                I can't figure Iran out. They seem to have a death wish.
                                Trump has turned out to be a total pussy so Iran, Syria, Russian, and North Korea pretty much have free rein to pull whatever bullshit they want.

Comment

Working...
                                X