2019 US OPEN and u Pick 'Em Game and Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USOpen.jpg
    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Falafel, you're up for picking The Open Championship format

USOpen.jpg
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Pretty good finish. Woodland deserved it. Nice drama there when it looked like Woodland could bogey 17 and Koepka could birdie 18, resulting in tie, but each went the right/wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
          Falafel, you're up for picking The Open Championship format

[ATTACH]9589[/ATTACH]

Got to think of something unique.
          Last edited by falafel; 06-17-2019, 05:51 PM.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I watched about 20 hours of golf this weekend. That's one good thing about Father's Day - nobody gives you the business for too much tv golf.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              I watched about 20 hours of golf this weekend. That's one good thing about Father's Day - nobody gives you the business for too much tv golf.
              The USGA did golfers fathers a real favor by scheduling the Open always on Fathers Day.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                The USGA did golfers fathers a real favor by scheduling the Open always on Fathers Day.
                I agree. I can tell my family that I'm going to sit on the couch for 5 hours and no one can argue with me.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                X