Swampfrog's Oregon Photography Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post

Great pictures, as always. There must be either a trick of the light, or the sun really jumps right between pictures. These two pictures were taken about 2.5 minutes apart, yet the shadows in the first seem quite long, whereas the second seems shorter and more appropriate to the time of day.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
      Great pictures, as always. There must be either a trick of the light, or the sun really jumps right between pictures. These two pictures were taken about 2.5 minutes apart, yet the shadows in the first seem quite long, whereas the second seems shorter and more appropriate to the time of day.
      I got nothing. I was shooting from the car, so it's likely I had the driver move where the sun was directly behind the direction I was shooting (which is my preference when shooting in the sun).

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• A marvelous bird is the pelican.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              A marvelous bird is the pelican.
              Could be that they are also marvelous, but mostly just a wonderful bird, but possibly a funny old bird also.

Comment

Could be that they are also marvelous, but mostly just a wonderful bird, but possibly a funny old bird also.
                Wait a minute. You photograph birds but you don't know the limerick?
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Wait a minute. You photograph birds but you don't know the limerick?
                  You might want to check the limerick for the use of the word "marvelous"...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

What is that two-headed creature?

What type of animal is being consumed there?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          What is that two-headed creature?
                          Pied-billed Grebe, though the reflection isn't as clean as I would like.

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          What type of animal is being consumed there?
                          Deer. Road kill.

Comment

• Turkey Vulture extravaganza

Comment

• That's a lunch pail bird if I ever saw one. Blue collar. Road kill maintenance. Get in there - get the job done.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• you've managed to make a buzzard look noble.
                                And the sleepy owl is wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                                X