X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    For some reason, I'm reminded of this cartoon:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9559[/ATTACH]
    I have a walking stick fashioned from the “reproductive organ” of a bull.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
      I have a walking stick fashioned from the “reproductive organ” of a bull.
      Hostile is just RUTS now.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Hostile is just RUTS now.
        I am firmly in the camp that does not want to hold a bulls dick when I go walking.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          I am firmly in the camp that does not want to hold a bulls dick when I go walking.
          Yeah, I was scratching my head on that one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
            For:

Mopping your brow?
            Blowing your nose?
            Offering to someone who is distraught?
            Drying your hands?
            Robbing a train?
            Not to go all Donut on you or anything, but you would actually need a kerchief in order to rob a train, since a handkerchief is traditionally pocket sized and would not tie around your face.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              whats with all the weird polls
              Just having a little fun helping us get to Cougar football.

We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                My Mom worked at ZCMI when they were bought by Macy's.

From what I remember of the story - Macy's let all of the ZCMI buyers go and brought in their own people to purchase merchandise for the store. Which led to some growing pains, at least initially.

Anyway - this thread reminded me of that because of one of the issues that popped up. There was a temple dedication that happened not long too long after the transition and Macy's sold out of white handkerchiefs. The buyers thought they were onto something, and were planning to order a whole bunch more - but someone stopped them and explained it was a one-off situation and that they don't normally sell that many white handkerchiefs.
                1. I am old, but not old enough to carry a handkerchief for the purposes of nasal maintenance
                2. Was it President Monson, or someone else, who at the dedication of the Conference Center was waving around a handkerchief the size of a tablecloth? I thought that was awesome and determined right then to never wave anything smaller than 24"x24" at any public event.

Comment

Working...
                X