2019 PGA Championship Pick 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    Rickie is hitting it all over the course, I’m moving back.
    Actually, if he can get to +5 for the day you win. DJ has to birdie out for Surfah to catch up.
    PGA.jpg
    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
      Actually, if he can get to +5 for the day you win. DJ has to birdie out for Surfah to catch up.
      [ATTACH]9551[/ATTACH]
      Surfah should have -5 not -3 for Koepka on Friday.

Comment

Surfah should have -5 not -3 for Koepka on Friday.
        Corrected. And final.
        PGA.jpg
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Corrected. And final.
          [ATTACH]9552[/ATTACH]
          I’m as good at picking golfers as I am at playing golf.
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
            No kidding - you want me to help you in June for the US Open?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
              Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              No kidding - you want me to help you in June for the US Open?
              I don't want to knock you while you're down but you're worse than you thought, Keopka was +4 yesterday and not +2 like it says on the chart.

Comment

I don't want to knock you while you're down but you're worse than you thought, Keopka was +4 yesterday and not +2 like it says on the chart.
                Oh I’m aware.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I only made relevant updates

Comment

I only made relevant updates
                    I can see that but since it distanced Clack even farther from the lead I thought I'd make it relevant.

Comment

I can see that but since it distanced Clack even farther from the lead I thought I'd make it relevant.
                      My comment to Hostile was pure ironic humor (ask Lebowski).

I don't think I like that format as much as I thought. One "cut" player messed up the whole field.

Thanks - I need all the relevancy I can get.
                      Last edited by clackamascoug; 05-20-2019, 09:07 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Corrected. And final.
                        [ATTACH]9552[/ATTACH]
                        Ha. Last place.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                          My comment to Hostile was pure ironic humor (ask Lebowski).

I don't think I like that format as much as I thought. One "cut" player messed up the whole field.

Thanks - I need all the relevancy I can get.
                          That was the beauty of it. We all picked players who we thought would make the cut. I just felt like going a bit out of the box. I was kind of hoping that Fowler would find -1 in his last few holes so I wouldn't have to pick the next format. I am open to suggestions.

Comment

That was the beauty of it. We all picked players who we thought would make the cut. I just felt like going a bit out of the box. I was kind of hoping that Fowler would find -1 in his last few holes so I wouldn't have to pick the next format. I am open to suggestions.
                            I don't mind picking a player for each day. But what if it were more day to day, like the knockout game? That way, nobody is wrecked by picking someone who doesn't make the cut. And what if the collective world ranking of your four guys had to total at least 60, so you couldn't just pick a top 10 player each day.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              I don't mind picking a player for each day. But what if it were more day to day, like the knockout game? That way, nobody is wrecked by picking someone who doesn't make the cut. And what if the collective world ranking of your four guys had to total at least 60, so you couldn't just pick a top 10 player each day.
                              So let it be written.

Comment

Working...
                              X