Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming Bloodbath on the Left

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Then his overall approval on the RCP average should be a lot better than ten points underwater.

This president breaks all the norms. Maybe that will eventually include the one about presidents serving during strong economies being re-elected.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
    I love these polls! I saw this poll from CNN the other day... Beto is 10 points head of Drumpf! LOL@the other Dem candidates.

5a1xfyhzyyv21.jpg

I knew I picked a winner when I put my money on Beto.

All you Dems need to vote for the guy that has the best chance of beating Drumpf and not "old and white men" Bidden and Bernie.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I love these polls! I saw this poll from CNN the other day... Beto is 10 points head of Drumpf! LOL@the other Dem candidates.

5a1xfyhzyyv21.jpg

I knew I picked a winner when I put my money on Beto.

All you Dems need to vote for the guy that has the best chance of beating Drumpf and not "old and white men" Bidden and Bernie.
    Warren must be really annoyed.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    Warren must be really annoyed.
    Seriously. Can't a woman of color catch a break?

Faith crisis consultant SeattleUte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Seriously. Can't a woman of color catch a break?
    Like! Haha
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Warren is so unlikable — major red flag Dems! Such a bad candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Yeah, give me a break. The only other Dem who could lose vs. Dump already lost.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Most of these Dem candidates are not playing to win... They are playing to try to get at least 40 delegates. If they can get the delegates then they have a bargaining chip for negotiating a nice cabinet seat or something. Maybe Warren wants to be secretary of interior so she can be over indian affairs. That way she could strong arm a tribe to recognize her as a member and finally prove Drumpf wrong that she is indeed an indian.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Most of these Dem candidates are not playing to win... They are playing to try to get at least 40 delegates. If they can get the delegates then they have a bargaining chip for negotiating a nice cabinet seat or something. Maybe Warren wants to be secretary of interior so she can be over indian affairs. That way she could strong arm a tribe to recognize her as a member and finally prove Drumpf wrong that she is indeed an indian.
    Bargaining chips don't do much good when the other side gets to select the cabinet
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    Bargaining chips don't do much good when the other side gets to select the cabinet
    Well yeah... Skateboard Beto has to defeat Drumpf as well. But Drumpf is such a terrible, evil, old white orange man of a person how could Beto lose? Of course, the Dems/DNC could rig the primaries and pick a much lesser candidate, thus blow their chances of winning back the white house. Yeah, the more I think about it I would put money on the Dems rigging their primaries again to select an establishment candidate to represent them in the general election. Rigging elections is in their nature.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Yeah, give me a break. The only other Dem who could lose vs. Dump already lost.
    She is not worse than Tulsi Gabbard. She is a weird one who has neither the support of progressives nor moderates. She’s also friendly with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    She is not worse than Tulsi Gabbard. She is a weird one who has neither the support of progressives nor moderates. She’s also friendly with Trump.
    Outside of Yang, Tulsi is the least bad democratic candidate. I kind of like her. :shrug:

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by USUC View Post
    Outside of Yang, Tulsi is the least bad democratic candidate. I kind of like her. :shrug:

She's not. She too pro-Modi and Hindu-nationalist, Islamaphobic. Her and Dennis Kuchinich playing footsies with Assad was not cute. She's refused to call him a war criminal. His visit was a propaganda windfall. She's also been a bit of an apologist for Maduro. Steve Bannon wanted her in Trump's cabinet.

I can see why you might like her because her foreign policy (which is super shitty, sjbh) lines up with Ron Paul's, but she is a terrible candidate, by any measure. She's the new Jill Stein. You'll find support for her on the altright corners of the internet.

She’s a nutcase but she’s also the best looking candidate so far.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

She's not. She too pro-Modi and Hindu-nationalist, Islamaphobic. Her and Dennis Kuchinich playing footsies with Assad was not cute. She's refused to call him a war criminal. His visit was a propaganda windfall. She's also been a bit of an apologist for Maduro. Steve Bannon wanted her in Trump's cabinet.

I can see why you might like her because her foreign policy (which is super shitty, sjbh) lines up with Ron Paul's, but she is a terrible candidate, by any measure. She's the new Jill Stein. You'll find support for her on the altright corners of the internet.
    I just don't see how her foreign policy positions are any more despicable than Bush jr, Obama, or Trump. Sure those people aren't great, but neither is Saudi Arabia, Iran, or whoever the nutcase in the Philippines is. The accusations of islamophobia are unfounded. In short, our country's foreign policy has been shit for a while and she is by no means exceptionally bad.

On the other hand she isn't pushing for the abolishment of electoral college and hasn't come out in favor of court packing.

I just don't see how her foreign policy positions are any more despicable than Bush jr, Obama, or Trump. Sure those people aren't great, but neither is Saudi Arabia, Iran, or whoever the nutcase in the Philippines is. The accusations of islamophobia are unfounded. In short, our country's foreign policy has been shit for a while and she is by no means exceptionally bad.

On the other hand she isn't pushing for the abolishment of electoral college and hasn't come out in favor of court packing.

Cuddling up with a guy who recently used chemical weapons and is an active enemy of the US is rotten. The fact that Bannon loved her for her stident anti-Muslim rhetoric and that she supported some of Trump's immigration policies are bad enough on their own. Regardless, no chance in hell she wins.

Tulsi is the best Dem candidate in the field by a country mile. Your instincts are good here.

As with most things, frank is uninformed.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Frank, you seem to know a lot about these alt-right corners of the internet.

Cuddling up with a guy who recently used chemical weapons and is an active enemy of the US is rotten. The fact that Bannon loved her for her stident anti-Muslim rhetoric and that she supported some of Trump's immigration policies are bad enough on their own. Regardless, no chance in hell she wins.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Tulsi is the best Dem candidate in the field by a country mile. Your instincts are good here.

As with most things, frank is uninformed.
    No, Frank is right. Remember that Frank correctly picked Drumpf to win in 2016 when we were all thinking we were going to need to put up with Bill chasing interns around the white house again.

While Tulsi seems to be a somewhat sane candidate compared to the rest of the Dems she is too much of a moderate for the liberals these days and she doesn't sh*t post. That is how Drumpf won in 2016 (besides the Russians). Drumpf is a 32nd degree master sh*t poster on Twitter. He can get the press talking about him for days with a single post. If you recall from the 2016 cycle the press was on a feeding frenzy with Drumpf. They couldn't stop talking about him. They still can't stop talking about him. It is all very entertaining. This made him stand out from the rest of the pack that struggled to even get a word in. Likewise, Tulsi is just a face in the Dem crowd. Put your money on Skateboard Jesus.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!