Temple Square renovation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Aren't you on "don't allow on the grounds" list already?
    I dress in a full Pikachu costume on community days, so they will have no clue it is me. It is frankly quite hot in the summer.

since I know this is the follow-up question, it is regular Pikachu, not shiny Pikachu.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      I dress in a full Pikachu costume on community days, so they will have no clue it is me. It is frankly quite hot in the summer.

since I know this is the follow-up question, it is regular Pikachu, not shiny Pikachu.
      Seriously?

EDIT: Pics or it doesn't happen
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Seriously?

EDIT: Pics or it doesn't happen
        s-l1600.jpg

It is quite difficult catching Pokemon in this costume.
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Haha! Awesome.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I call BS. Those aren't the Chinese chars for TCOJCOLDS, so it can't be funk.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              I call BS. Those aren't the Chinese chars for TCOJCOLDS, so it can't be funk.
              How else can you get a picture of a Pikachu costume other than personally having someone take it. It isn't like you could google image search "Inflatable Pikachu Costume" and acquire a picture from the internet to post.
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

[ATTACH]9506[/ATTACH]

It is quite difficult catching Pokemon in this costume.
                Um, Funk? You look a little, well, excited to be in that costume.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                  Um, Funk? You look a little, well, excited to be in that costume.
                  Thanks for noticing.

Comment

Working...
                  X