Thread: Time to Abolish America's Secret Police

Default Time to Abolish America's Secret Police

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    That whole spygate thing is just a conspiracy theory that drumpf made up, right guys?

Oh wait, it wasn't spying but "unauthorized surveillance"... That doesn't sound near as bad.

The FBI was designed to spy on Americans. It guards it's own power, not our freedoms. Time to abolish it.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and Iíll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    The FBI was designed to spy on Americans. It guards it's own power, not our freedoms. Time to abolish it.
    Please say "do unauthorized surveillance" instead of "spy"... It sounds better.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Please say "do unauthorized surveillance" instead of "spy"... It sounds better.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and Iíll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Barr said that multiple agencies were involved...

Barr Confirms Multiple Intel Agencies Implicated In Anti-Trump Spy Operation

“Spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Attorney General William Barr told a Senate committee on Wednesday morning. Barr’s comments came in the context of potential Justice Department reviews of the Trump-Russia investigation and how it began in 2016.

While it is important that the top law enforcement in the United States publicly acknowledged that the Obama administration and its intelligence agencies surveilled its domestic political opponents during the heat of a presidential election, it is what he said next that was most startling: that the CIA and other federal agencies in addition to the FBI may have been involved. “I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly,” he said.
    [...]
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/10...spy-operation/

Didn't the Dems say something like 17 "intelligence" agencies all agreed that Russia collusion was going on?
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Drumpf should start with the CIA by splintering it in a thousand pieces and scattering it to the winds... they have a long history of being up to no good. Some examples:

- They sold drugs to finance their screwing with Central America.

- Experimented with human subjects illegally to play around with LSD and mind control.

- Proposed shooting down an american passenger jet or some other act of terrorism so they could start a war with Cuba. Sound familiar?

That lie only cost us a couple of trillion.

- Committed war crimes during the Vietnam war. This one should seem familiar as well.

BTW, did Obama shutdown Gitmo yet?
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!