No announcement yet.

Hello Friends! - 2019 Masters Talk and Pick 'em Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many here were guaranteeing Tiger would never win? Time to fess up. DDD comes to mind. I know there were others.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      How many here were guaranteeing Tiger would never win? Time to fess up. DDD comes to mind. I know there were others.
      DDD not only said it, he openly mocked any who disagreed.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I enjoyed today so much. Finally came from behind to win a major. Watching Tiger go off with the galleries going crazy is awesome. The ex caddie almost got another major. For a millisecond I felt bad for him when he blew up on the back but then it was Tiger!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          I was saying, praying and hoping it would never happen again. My #1 most disliked athlete, tough day.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
            I was saying, praying and hoping it would never happen again. My #1 most disliked athlete, tough day.
            I was right there with you - the sky has fallen.

Maybe this resurrection will confirm his father's predicted comparison to Jesus.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Really? Wow.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Not a fan of stories of redemption? Do you not like him as a golfer, a person, becsuse he’s a media darling, or a combo of all three?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                  Not a fan of stories of redemption? Do you not like him as a golfer, a person, becsuse he’s a media darling, or a combo of all three?
                  It has nothing to do with his off course behavior, I couldn’t care less about that. It’s his arrogance, his disregard of fans and fellow competitors, his snarky comments with announcers. He is getting better but my dislike for him runs deep.

Comment

It has nothing to do with his off course behavior, I couldn’t care less about that. It’s his arrogance, his disregard of fans and fellow competitors, his snarky comments with announcers. He is getting better but my dislike for him runs deep.
                    I think he's a very different golfer in that regard today.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      I think he's a very different golfer in that regard today.
                      A tiger never changes his stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                        A tiger never changes his stripes.
                        No way this happens earlier in his career.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Copelius - You've got the format for the PGA in May.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            DDD not only said it, he openly mocked any who disagreed.
                            Shocking.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                            X