Hello Friends! - 2019 Masters Talk and Pick 'em Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good putt on 9 Tony....

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Hello Friends! - 2019 Masters Talk and Pick 'em Game

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
      Good putt on 9 Tony....
      Hole 12, tho. Smh
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

This is nuts

Comment

Barf. I’m fine with Tiger winning, but the media coverage is going to be super annoying.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Someone bump all those DDD comments about Tiger never winning another anything
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Tiger's response to winning was pretty awesome.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

if you don’t think that was awesome, you’re a huge nerd
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Really happy about this. Good job, Tiger.

Comment

Final Standings

Masters.jpg

SMR pm me your address and I will get the CD to you. See you all at the PGA.
                    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Incredible.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                        Final Standings

[ATTACH]9486[/ATTACH]

SMR pm me your address and I will get the CD to you. See you all at the PGA.
                        I initially missed the post where you mentioned the CD. That's great! thank you.

(Edit) congrats on the actual win.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                          Hey falafel - I'm killing you. Almost doubled you up even...
                          Let's commiserate together.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Not fair. I watch WAY more golf than SMR.
                            I feel like the housewife who fills out a bracket based on colors or mascots. I picked the guys who seem to always have their names at the top when my espn app pulls up before i can go to mlb, nba or nfl.

Literally have no clue what any of the guys i chose even look like.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Barf. I’m fine with Tiger winning, but the media coverage is going to be super annoying.
                              You aren’t dying to know what passionate attack/defense Stephan A Smith will make with regards to random other ESPN personality’s opinion on how many majors Tiger will win/is this Tiger’s biggest win/is Tiger good for the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Let's commiserate together.
                                At least I ran faster than the bear.

Congrats to Copelius for the come from behind victory.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X