Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna lie. I'm pretty excited to watch Amish Mormons in 15 mins

Comment

Saw this on the internet so you know it has to be true... see y’all at the Starbucks after conference

Sent from my iPhone and not some dumb Chinese android POS.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Saw this on the internet so you know it has to be true... see y’all at the Starbucks after conference

Sent from my iPhone and not some dumb Chinese android POS.
        Not so fast, Uncle Ted!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          This season is boring.
          This one (so far) is even worse. Bednar.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

temples.churchofjesuschrist.org redirects to www.lds.org/temples
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Why would anyone type churchofjesuschirst.org when they can just type lds.org? Three letter domain names rock!
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  This one (so far) is even worse. Bednar.
                  McKay and Gong hit it out of the park. As McKay was talking, I learned a HS friend of mine just became a widower at 38.
                  Last edited by LVAllen; 04-07-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

New temples.

Comment

Firming up the Tonga/Samoa - BYU pipeline.

Comment

Lol at the General conference rumor mill.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

RMN answering the question as to whether increased congregation participation might be forthcoming under his administration.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

well my family is excited about the Pago Pago temple.
                            liked Gong's talk a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              RMN answering the question as to whether increased congregation participation might be forthcoming under his administration.
                              Quiet you!

Comment

Not aware of Kyle McKay before this conference. His talk was good enough - but I've got the feeling that anything he said in any capacity would motivate people to do their best. Is he a CEO of some company? Anyone know his background?

Never mind - found it - https://www.lds.org/church/news/meet...ts-us?lang=eng

I thought he might be a lawyer. He worked at Miller Nash here in Portland before moving back to Zion.

Lewbowski - did you know him in Japan?
                                Last edited by clackamascoug; 04-07-2019, 03:20 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X